Reviews for The Player and The Board
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 1/28
i never thought i would live to see the day when fanfic managed to be written of fUCKING /TETRIS/, of all games. my hat is off to you, good madam/sir/gender-neutral entity of great power. my hat is off.
O chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
THAT WAS SO GOOD OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH JUST THANKY OU FOR ADDING THAT TO THE WORLD ILY OK THANK YOU OK BYE
xxnoxbigxdealxx chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is amazing, absolutely amazing.

It seems like an allegory, where the blocks are the humans and The Player is God. I'm not sure if you were going for that but I think that's part of the reason I like it. Anyway, great story! SquarexLine: Dismally adorable.
klersa chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Because of this fic, I never want to play tetris again!
You gave me so many feels with this, and I'm so scared that I'll fail the Board's Test when I play next.
You are simply amazing, and I'm now a hardcore SquarexLine shipper...
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
wow i think im in love with you
Too Lazy To Sign In chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was actually brilliant. I was hesitant to read a Tetris fanfic, but this was really well done. And don't worry - I started shipping Square x Line a little too much by the end. Well done!
the one who hums chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I am now a LinexSquare shipper. I can't even describe how I feel about that. I am so confused right now.

Besides the fact that Tetris fanfic are by far some of the weirdest stories I've ever discovered on this wesite, I have to say, this was really good.

I am just trying to process that people actually take time out their lives to write fanfics about TETRIS. I wonder how I would feel about that...

Anyways, you just wrote a suspenseful, emotional piece about Tetris. I was on the exact same page as you the entire time, because you decribed the positions of the pieces very well. It's sad to think that when only part of a piece is cleared it feels pain when it goes. I feel like I am going to feel really guilty playing Tetris now. I am either putting pieces through pain or letting them down by losing...

And the relationship between Line and Square was so weirdly believable that I was almost...upset, when Line was completely cleared. And just sad that Square never got to tell him how he really felt about him.

And then we come to find out that when The Player loses, all the pieces just go into these deep sleep...and die. Do the cleared pieces die too? I mean, do they go to some form of Tetris heaven? Or do they just cease to exist? I was mad that these pieces put so much of their faith into The Player and then He failed them and killed them all.

And then a new generation of blocks fall...

I am just so confused right now, at myself and the world.
AwesomenessIsIncarnateInMe chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I feel really bad
Itallis chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Holyy shii-

That was incredible! XD It almost makes me feel like a bad person, clearing those lines.

Fantastic story
Oujdagirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I do not know whether to laugh or cry. Thank you for writing this. Now excuse me whilst I try to understand how I ship blocks of colour now.
It's That Kid chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Holy s-t, you are amazing.
casparEB3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
HAHAHAHAHA OMG! This story is amazing! I like this way more than I should. You are a fantastic writer! Square and Line are so tragic! Uhhg, I just need to believe they are together somewhere. T_T
scasda chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Wow. I googled my name, and came up with this.

What started off as a mildly entertaining whim soon turned into a gripping tale of suspense and drama.

Really good work. I'll never play again.
dreams of leaving chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
cannot believe this beautiful amazing fic tugged on my heartstrings - i mean its TETRIS but what you did with this fic is absolutely AJKSJ no words can describe what i feel for this!
The One Who Lives Now chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
...I can't say anything but wow... It is extremely surprising that I found a good fanfic in the Tetris fandom but it's even more surprising that it pulled me in so much... You are an awesome writer and I hope you only continue to grow more so as time goes on... I have to say I'm a bit shell shocked but um yea good job _