Reviews for Far from Perfect
WellIWannaDie2 chapter 1 . 11/17
Lovely.

Thank you for writing!
ridiculouslyhappy chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Nice story. :) It's very heartwarming.
SincerelyYourAya chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
uhhhh so true
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
:'( awww this broke my heart
aiyen chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
You captured Shinichi's emotions in words very well. Such a brilliant story.
flower scent chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
It touches me , we sometimes pretend that we are strong for people who we love the most but in the reality, we are still children from inside. Thanks a lot for writing such a touching scene.
KaCee6 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
AAAAAAHHHHHHH! I HATE YOU! How can you suddenly just make up a story out of random. And a story so dang good.

At first I was just reading it as your sister (making mental notes for every mistake you made just to critic you) then it got to the part that couldn't take it in, it was so dang good. So dang touching.

Do you know how many years I've been waiting for my wild imagination to make a creative movie/story/book that everyone's gonna love and relate to or be touched! 4 FREAKING YEARS! I've been imagining different stories hopefully finishing at least ONE! But nooo, I can't do it.

And then you, just make up a story out of nowhere? A story that made me cry?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! NOT FAIR! :(

I WANT YOUR BRAIN! YOUR IMAGINATION! THE THING THAT MAKES THAT BRILLIANCE OF YOURS WORK! I WANT IT!
Shian-chan chapter 1 . 10/15/2011

And then you, just make up a story out of nowhere? A story that made me cry?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! NOT FAIR! :(

vonivonivonikay chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow, this is a really cute fic. It's nice for Shinichi to cry once in a while :')

Good job! Very nice story! -hi five- _