Reviews for Oh, The Places You'll Go
thebluefeather chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Oh my otp, I'll never get over thee.

This is so magical. I love it.
jennyellen chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Wow. I loved that; it was just so perfect.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I really enjoy travel stories, plus Teddy/Lily L is one of my fave ships ;)
Account needs 2 be deleted chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Ahhhh this was amazing! I loved it! :)
stars shine out chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Beautiful. So Lily, so Teddy. Wonderfully written.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I loved this! Lily is crazy! At first I was thinking it wasn't really her fault, she was raised around the Weasley family and in that crazy wizarding world to boot, but then I thought 'god I feel so sorry for Harry!" His daughter is exhausting.

But it was fantastic (until she left and Teddy almost got arrested) and I loved it. Fabulous.
paper streets chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
i really, really love this.

it's got this effervescent kind of vibe while still being a bit bittersweet on the side. i've never really read much next-generation fanfiction, and you've single handedly made me a very devoted lilyluna/teddy shipper. they are so cute.

and the ending-i love it so much, the whole full-circle thing they have going on. it's really quite perfect.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Love it. Very nice little idea.
fin du globe chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
One word: awesome! I like it. I've always wondered why wizards couldn't just travel around the world, since they are freaking magical, and you have just read my mind. So thank you. Yep.

Lily is a bit different from how I picture her, but then, a lot of fics have Lily like this, and I think I like her like this anyway. And I do like how you use Teddy as 'the sensible one that gets dragged into her plans anyway'. It's somehow adorable. And the last line is a killer.

The open-ended kind of resolution is realistic, and fits the storyline. Once again, I like Lily here, how she's dealing with problems us normal people do to. And you know, all the Teddy-ness

Though, what happened to Victoire, really? (I'm being difficult.)

Overall, well-written, great job!
Tamaa chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Awwww, I like that story!

Traveling truely is living! Just go out and get to know the world...that's it.

Good idea!

Shine on :)
Drkness'sDaughter chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
oh. my. gosh. cutest fic ever! id add it to my favorites over and over and over because this was just that awesome!
Ness chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Sorry for never reviewing earlier, I always get really nervous about commenting to people whose work or writing I admire :] Just so you know, I have loved every one of your Teddy/Lily stories and I re-read them constantly! You write this pair so well, I swear, it's a real treat reading all of your work.

This has to be one of, if not, my most favourite pieces of writing from you! I love that Lily just buys a ship because she feels like it and Teddy goes along with it all because of her 3 and I must say, I especially love the bit about Lily throwing beans to figure out where they'll sail off too next, it's totally something she would do! It's such a romantic concept too, just leaving everything behind to sail the world, I can't stop daydreaming about it now :P

Thank you so much for writing, I appreciate it wholeheartedly and it definitely gives me something to look forward to after a long day :D

Ness xx
WishFlower chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I think this is one of your best stories, it is definately one of my favourites. I love the idea of sailing around the world and it was sweet but not in a sickly way. Great work!
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I just. Oh god. I can't even. Just. Um. Asdjfkl.

I really am failing at this whole words and sentences and coherent thought things and oh god.

BUT THEY SAILED AROUND THE WORLD AND "WE'VE GOT TIME LEFT TO BE LAZY" AND EVERYTHING.

Also, the tea. SO MUCH TEA. It was brilliant.
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Truly exceptional! Lily's desperation for something more was so clearly expressed, and Teddy's somewhat reluctant acceptance made it all the more breathtaking. Excellent job!