Reviews for Breathe Me
Challa chapter 5 . 3/6
I'm crying -flails- Why'd he have to leave?! Why couldn't he stay?! There better be a sequel or I'll have to hunt you down and make you write one. I loved this story so, so much. Thank you for sharing your amazing writing skills and wonderful thoughts with us :3
Challa chapter 4 . 3/6
It was just as amazing the second time around :3
Why is her abdomen scarred though? You might have mentioned it already, but it didn't register.
Challa chapter 3 . 3/6
That was intense O Gawd, I envy your writing skills. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Challa chapter 2 . 3/6
Omg, this is so cute. I loooooove it :3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I'm so glad it was a happy ending!
YourThinginessDerpy chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
I loved it. You should write big stories. Like the 78 chapter ones. I'm writing one a different website. You should try too!
mewmew chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Ergh the last line, slightly cliche but, them feels!
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
EHHHHH? Is that all?
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
AAAAWWWWW! Love that. So freaking much. I was actually kind of expecting him to invite her on board so that she can learn from Chopper. Then the sign would come over Luffy, who's the 'king' that the prophecy spoke of. Update soon!
TheMcgabster chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Sven Svenson chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
all I can say is keep on writing. Great Story!
Rain E. Lee chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Yayy! Double update! :D that the end of it all? Sonya and Zoro are an adorable couple~ I hope it won't end...:(
ssjbura-briefs chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
yea new Zoro story please update soon read your one shot which got me interested into the full story i hope more people get into this story and send you more reviews best of luck.
Kurono-Angel chapter 1 . 10/9/2011