Reviews for Raynor's Retribution
erching chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
this had potential
BDOH5 chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Another great chapter. Look forward to the next one.

Another great Starcraft/Warhammer crossover is "Across the void". The writer really went into detail about the technology and differences and it somehow worked perfectly.

See ya next time
NarwhalWarlord chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
I sense Love Can Bloom approaching through the warp. Was that your intent wigh the Specter and the Eldar?

By thee way, I need to ask: how are you dealing with the Warp? Because we can assume that specters and such use the Warp just like Imperials. After all, the Taldeer-to-be sensed his power in the warp. Why is he not posessed already? Unless the Emperor or some other deific power is directly protecting him, he would have failed a Perils of the Warp test ages ago.

I think, by the way, that your Specters are OP. Just to let you know. Just because they can fight third-rate Tyranid wannabes, conscript eannabe Space Marines, and pathetic Eldar imitators (I mean what I said, just look at the scale of the confrontations, and compare Raynor to Cato Sicarus or Commander Dante, or the Swarmlord to Kerrigan. The zerg cannot create competent commanders, they have to kidnap them. Finally, compare the assault on Aiur with the battle for Iyanden. The Protoss are completely incompetent. Get my drift?) does not mean that they can match warriors with thousands of years of experience or raging Warp-twisted monsters that have been in combat for around 15 000 years and only get better.

I liked the Raynor sections a lot better. But are ALL of the Blood Ravens corrupt? They would have surely heard Kyras' speech, and I doubt that any loyal marines would accept a Chaotic commander. And the source material implies that only Kyras was really tainted.

Where is Gabriel Angelos? He would get along nicely with Raynor. Not really, actually, but it would be interesting.

Similarly, where has Adrastia gone? She was there a moment ago.

And finally, Necrons. Pleeeeeease.

Good job, though! I am enjoying much of it.
MWD chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Well I'm glad you plan to continue this story and I'm looking forward to see the Raiders get some payback!
MEleeSmasher chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Ok I like it, but please continue.
MWD chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Hello again. Still waiting for you to update the story. Or if you have stopped (Which i hope you have not) could you let us know. Look forward to the next bit.
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
eeh?
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
oh my
Fortune Zyne chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Ooh! Another cool chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! .
Bdoh5 chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
YOUR BACK YOUR BACK!

Another great chapter for a great story! Aside from a few spelling mistakes, this story is TERRIFIC!

My only complatint is that they are not coming fast enough. Keep up the good work and update faster... please.
MWD chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Ok you really had me worried there! I was beginning to think that you were done and this story wouldn't continue. Glad I was wrong.

Very intense chapter there, I thought when the eldar arrived that morgue would be the prisoner. Looking forward to seeing what this connection between him and the eldar. And raynor and his raiders need to kick some ascendant ass.

Please update sooner!
WolfSpecter chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
damn damn damn awesome chapter hope ur not dead lad this story of yours is good keep it up
reality deviant chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
interesting
i like it.
i wander what will happen when karrigan met the tyranids?
or her clash wit hthe imperium?
and should zerg get ork DNA...
Gearhead7 chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Just started reading and I am LIKING it!

Look forward to the next part
Denali chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Man that line "Poetry is for the weak. The strong kill the weak. And Specters kill the strong." is very good . the crossover of the sci fi areas are awesome, keep it up lad this story is getting good
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »