Reviews for The Clock Tower
Love this story its just so right
fluffyspid3r chapter 1 . 6/9
First things first about adopting this, your excessive use of 'the clock tower" has got to go. We get it, you're a family guy fan. :)
And yes, I'll take good care of the story, now stop texting me.
Thorilian chapter 17 . 10/13/2015
Congratulations on your graduation, but could you please finish the story.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
I really would like to read more of this story! It's by far my favorite Snarius (this name because Harry is the sub of Snape and Lucius) story and I can't wait to hear everything about it! Please update soon :)
ShatteredDragon chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
please update soon!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
Yes and you said that two months and eleven days ago. I hope that now that you are free from the distraction of graduating that you would be kind enough to finish this story, because I do enjoy it. Also angels in Voldemort's ranks? How?
Thank you for writing this, and please write more soon.
Also I am sorry that some idiot decided not to notice that this was obviously a Snarry fic and do to their narrow-mindedness and view of what is right, wrote something that was not only stupid and grammatically atrocious, but also degrading to this whole genre of fan-fiction.
AkiraNatsume chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
More chapters please.
LeaniaSTL chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Plot ideas, hmm?

After defeating Voldemort, Harry decided to travel and explore, getting away from the stalkers and celebrity status. Logan (Wolverine) was taking a vacation from the Academy when he came across an unusual man. The face of one who has been through a lot, but the body of a young man, he never expected the strength that hid behind green eyes.

I don't know, take it from there I guess; I'm a romantic person at heart.
JustPlainAmy chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Hmmmm im not ussually for s cross dressing harry but... This story is awesome
sjrodgers23 chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
loved the short story please more thank you
dani chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
Okay,thanks for your replay!Ill wait for the next chapters,and whatching your work!You really have a tallent here!Congrats on your graduation!Enjoy !Greetings!
hinatahime666 chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
Oh ok, that makes sense. But I watch Doctor Who so I'm used to jumping on the bandwagon and going with it anyways ;)

(HarryXBruce) Harry get's tired of publicity so he moves to Gotham where his presence dosn't even make a ripple until a villan decides he rather likes the emerald eyed boy. Naturally the Caped Crusader saves him and they keep meeting in Serendipitous ways ;)
joytiger chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
I love that you explained some of the stuff from the last chapter. :)
Tren Rogue chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
X-Men*Harry Potter.

Either wolverine or gambit... or maybe a threesome between them and harry?

And I do not know why, but I'm not recieving email alerts for new chapters from this story... or several others from other writers. But I'm still looking forward to the next real chapter
ToThePointe101 chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
Good chapter! And congratulations on graduating :)

Batman/Harry for sure. Mmmmm... Yummy... ;)

Fantasyfreak