Reviews for Not Even Death Will Keep Me Down
Sevvus chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
lol
wonton-chan chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
truthfully, i'm surprised you actually updated. Nice work though, your descriptions are amazing :) See you around...
darth slim jim chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Wow, I honestly thought this was kind of gone. I love it though! Keep up the good work!
WolfassassinKing chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
This can be described in one word WIN
Gamerteen13 chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Hehehehe, nice.

D'awww... Kyuubi's insecure...

...I swear though, dude, if you make this into a NarutoxKushina, I will track you down and inflict massive pain on you.

People with the same last name should never, ever, ever, ever, EVER, be paired together.

Quadruply so if one of the two is the mother/father!

Incest! YUCK!
wonton-chan chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Best chapter yet :)) absolutely awesome n hilarious!
Joao brasileiro chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
great chapter xD, really great story, waiting for the update.
MoonHunter123 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
A good story! I'm guessing that it's gonna be Naru X fem-kyu? (That's my fav pairing of all time followed by naru X kushi).

An insecure kyuubi? Who would've thunk it?
sulfur angel chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Um, what does Re-Energize do, within the context of the story? I tried looking it up, it says that quote Veradux's "Re-Energize" ability now only applies a buff that restores 10 focus per turn, so when he casts it on a target with full focus, you still get 90% of the benefit unquote.

So I take it that it used to do something else? If so, what?
keyking24 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
nice chapter. update soon.
wonton-chan chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Nice chapter :) Sorry i never got to answer the poll... Geometry is kinda annoying too :/
keyking24 chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
this is a great story. update soon.
wonton-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
For your first fanfic, its pretty good :)
darth slim jim chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
this seems like a good start. i like the other naruto sonny crossover on here and i hope this one will be good too. keep going as i will keep on eye on this. if i see something that might be out of place i will say.