Reviews for Distance
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
No, it's good (not OoC). Though, yeah, I suppose it WOULD have to be following the DS version since Cain gets his redemption in Amane's Day 8.
J.S.H.N.Girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
CUTE!
Draconari chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
OH-MY-GOD! Gee that was beautiful! very well written, deep in the trouble the good side could have, and simply...wow! please, I'd be more than honored if you read my stories as well, I apologize for two things though: One, they are all in spanish, two, they are on hiatus at the moment because of university. But please, check them out
The Weeping Necrophage chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I liked your story a lot. It really captured the essence of two people trying to deal with an inevetable change. Good job.
P.S. The overclocked version is well worth your time and it may intrest you to note that it is voice acted and on Amane's eighth day, your job is actually to save Naoya.
Arawn D. Draven chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Good story! I like how you managed to show that even if Shujinkou's the Messiah, he still need his friends, that he still has fears, and things he can't do.
Good job!
002219 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Four reviews and eight favorites. How can this be? This story deserves more! It doesn't even antagonize the LORD, unlike so many other Devil Survivor fanfics. It even had a nice, happy ending. What more could anyone possibly want?

This is one of the few fanfics that actually portray the Law route in a good way, in my opinion. In contrast, some of the other ones I read seem like they're written by atheists who are in denial.

Great job with this story. Now, let me check your other works...
IarIz chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
owowow good job youve done here... i like this pairing now cause you made this
Crimson Reaper Ragna chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
AWESOME! Always loved the potential Yuzu x Protagonist in the game!
Watashiwa-Nanashi chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh dear, you've made some mistakes. First off, the word "shujin" in Japanese means husband; hero would be "yuusha".

Second, "Nameless" is a character in Persona 1 and 2, not a catch-all term for someone who doesn't have a name. He's pretty cool actually, wears a blindfold and plays piano in the Velvet Room.

As for the rest... it's okay, I guess? I'm not a big fan of those three line flashbacks since there are better ways for a character to replay conversations. Also, not a fan of LAW aligned entities. Humans for humanity, join Neutral! But that's neither here nor there.
Midnight Critic chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Well, for a starter story in this universe, it isn't bad at all, much like your other works.

It's hard to say whether I agree with your assessment that some of the characters were OOC. There were never really many overt hints through the game that the protagonist harbored anything beyond mere friendship with Yuzu, though I can't help but think that he simply chose not to express whatever he held within, or that he simply pushed it to the wayside with the events of what was going on. The signs may have been slightly clearer on Yuzu's end, but I think she was largely the same way. Since it is post-game, it seems, I suppose that their personalities can change over the time, but I what I found the most powerful was that the hero expressed that he wanted her to remain as a reminder of what he used to be and what he was before he transcended into a messiah.

Seeing them together like this did definitely bring a smile to my face, even if the existence of a relationship is mere speculation at this point. Good job, like always. Cheers!