Reviews for Pretty Words of Reassurance
AllThatGlistens chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Oh my gosh, this banter is so wonderful.
Conjera chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
This is so outrageously ...

CUTE! I absolutely love it! You show their personalities so well and it is a very believable senario. I kinda wish this was how it had happened in the show... Only with a little less swearing. ... Actually with a lot less swearing. That was the only thing I felt kind of brought the peice down.
Other than that though I enjoyed reading it and am very glad you wrote it. Good luck with other stories you write or may write!
Sand Cursive chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Oh god, they're so cute! (Yes, I did stalk your other story - sorry, creepy I know). Thanks for sharing it with us, I really loved reading it!
Ash Lightwood. Shadowhunter chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Cute
Slytherin Kunoichi chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
This was marvelous. I completely loved it. Hope you write more WallArt soon!
Rowan Rose chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
LOVED IT!
delusionalDaydreamer chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Oh Wally, your failure amuses us all x) Great job, the first YJ fic to go on my favorites!
annicaspoon chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Okay after having this fic bookmarked for a couple of weeks I'm actually going to review it now.

Part one: I've got to say that you've got a really good grip on Artemis' personality. And I kinda love the fact when she glad that she's not going to die alone. I mean, normally someone would say that's a selfish thing to think, but that's the thing, it's REAL, and probably what anyone would think in that situation (and wow I ranted a bit on that one point, didn't I?).

And the stream of thought's that Artemis has when she's pretty much figured they're going to die is perfect, and almost heartbreaking. And even though it's not much in the first part, your interaction between Wally and Artemis whilst in this situation is gorgeous.

Part two: You also have a really good grip on Wally's perspective too, and once again his and Artemis' banter is amazing. And his slip-up about the kiss. TOO PERFECT. All in all, wonderful job.

~Clair-Rae
thelonely101 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
You already know this is adorable. This is coming from one of those girls who pick at impending romance scenes, it seems feasible. I wish it was feasible...so i wouldn't have to wait on the edge of my seat for some romantic tension in the show. I love this one slightly more than the 1st chapter. I'm not sure why... Great job, person!
spymage chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Nice, I liked how you made the relationship between Artemis and Wally, I love Spitfire 3
Keepmoveingforward2 chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
It'd already over but I guess all good thongs must come to an end sadness :( :)
TotallyLosingIt chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
*grabs pillow and squeals into it*

GUH SO BLOODY PERFECT! *falls off chair* I had to keep from grinning but I failed miserably, so I just didn't fight it. Actual squeaks and squeals of delight erupted from me. So, yeah. LOVE. \o/

Walllly! *facepalm* He sounds sooooo... I can't describe it. I wanted to bash my OWN head in when he slipped up. Seriously, I gasped, and then screamed, "SHE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT KISSING YOU IDIOT!" And then proceded to roll around on the floor giggling my ass off.

LOVED.

IT.
Xo56oX chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Aww this is the cutest thing ever :)
shesXsuperXfreaky chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
D'AWHH!
Falling Into Flight chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
tnhe5uiog75hjj9017djubf92t! DEAR GOD I ADORED THIS. ITS REALLY DIFFICULT TO WRITE THIS REVIEW BECAUSE YOU'RE NEXT TO ME ALL "DAY 20 IN NAM. ITS THE 20TH DAY IN NAM." AND NIKKI IS DITCHING US. UGH. WE SETTLED. ITS FINE :) ANYWAYS, THIS MADE MY LIFE. AND TI WAS SO CUTE. ADN I LOVE YOU. KAY BYE3