Reviews for Set The Fire to the Third Bar
Forever-Drarry-Love chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Oh my God... this was... just... wow... amazing! You are an amazing author! This was so good I just wish it where longer! haha! Is there more to come or is that it? This is... wow. Really, really good.
Forever-Drarry-Love chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
OMG THIS IS AMAZING ASDFGHJKL. The chapter is really long though! Took me a few days to read all of it. Nevertheless, it was amazing!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Absolutely amazing! I loved every second of it. :) Please keep writing more.
Lynnxrider chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Oh my so much angst. Usually it's all rather pointless angst, but you have written in such a masterful way that both of their points of view are reasonable and clear. Bravo for being one of the rare people that can turn seemingly pointless angst into a drama.
Transcendentalist Tangencies chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Awesome story!
dansclavicle chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
It's wonderfully writen and I really like it :)
WalksThisWay chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Okay, Harry and Ron I like to see together, but Hermione and Percy? OMG, that has got to be the all time best het pairing, why don't we see more of those being written! It just makes so much sense, and can be written so true to character.

Love the characterization in this fic, only criticism is that some of your transitions between scenes were not up to your usual standard and that the passage of time was not as clearly communicated as it perhaps should have been to avoid reader confusion.
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Just bloody brillant this was. fave line was "like Fireworks trapped in a glass case."
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Okay this was all kinds of love. From the title(which references an awesome song) to the song verses in between(thanks for introducing me this song) Ahhh tis sad Ron and Harry can't get it together, if they would just sit down and have a convo it would all be sorted, *SMH at stubborn boys*. Wasn't a big fan of the threesome but other than that loved it.

Thanks for finally introducing me to a decent Harry/Ron fic
Imalena chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I really love your stories! This one was so nice to read. I love this Ron/Harry relationship. I'm usually a Severus/Harry fan, but your stories about Ron and Harry are just so great.

Spice of Life chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
The fact that this story had both Harry/Ron AND Seamus/Dean made it a complete win.
stylinkendoll129 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
I like this story. I read it all in one sitting. I can't figure out the poems but ok... I just thought that you would like to know that you have a fan. I read Soldier's Eyes too and enjoyed that as well.
Teinai chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I clicked on this purely for the reference to Snow Patrol, my all-time favourite band, and this song, which is my favourite of all their songs :)

I loved how the lyrics matched the story.

And while I hated how Ron and Harry initially found love in other places, I'm glad they found it with each other by the end. :)

Good story! I also love the whole Auror mission thing. That made it feel realistic :)
kasssumi chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
It was really, really nice. I mean Hermione and Percy, of course... xD
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Can't believe I actually read this. This was really hot, btw Ron and Harry that is. I'm normally a drarry reader not a Harry/Ron reader, but I just wanted to try this out and I loved this. I may read more Harry/Ron stories again.