Reviews for Mend
Cheyennes chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I recently discovered this show in reruns and decided to stop here to look and see what people had done with the characters. This was a great story that was well written and true to the characters. Nice work.
r4turner chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love the tone of this story! I almost wish there was more :)
F Maurice chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Good. It's different to read a story about Kensi getting shot - usually, it's Marty.
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
You are a beautiful writer. The intimacy of friendship, loyalty, and trust are perfectly portrayed. I love the way you express impossible emotions in so many ways. Thank you for sharing such delicate and intricate stories.
English.Marvel chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Great Piece.
ellameno chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
It could use a little more description, but other than that, I have no complaints. :) love it! very in character. :)
eloisemariehampton chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
So cute! This story is great!
Biblioboon chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Fantastic. I really enjoyed that.
gf7 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Plot bunnies like this are awesome. As for OOC, not at all. Loved it!
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
You usually use a beta? Seriously? Dude, you don't need one! This was such a great story. I hope to see more of yours :)
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Sweet story.
imahistorian chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was excellent! I thought very in character, very moving, and very intense. Their reactions to the situation and each other were really touching and I thought you conveyed really well how well they know each other. Loved it!
rebelmagnus chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Great Story! More?
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I liked this a lot. Nice job
SomethingSuper1341 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I really like it and I look hope you write more; either adding to this story or more for NCIS: Los Angeles.