Reviews for What's Right
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Great story! I really like how you made Norman and Blake personality exactly the same as the game and they're getting along.
ParanoidInPink chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Finally! I've been looking everywhere for a fic about these two with an author that actually UNDERSTANDS their relationship. I really enjoyed reading this. I wish there was more to go on. Thank you so much. I really feel you understand these characters. Thank you for writing this,

Kikino
PinkCandy-x chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I liked this! :D I loved their personalities - Blake is hilarious, he's just so him! Also, I found the narration quite interesting, it was like it was being told in Blake's PoV, but not. Unless he was, and then wasn't narrating. Either way, really good and funny!
Arumei chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I really liked your approach on their strained relationship, it's very realistic. I enjoyed your take on Jayden actually NOT trying to save Shelby (I think most of us fell for it...Well, I did, anyway ;D) and his conflicted feelings of guilt about it. Their whole argument on whether or not he could've been saved was very insightful on both their characters.

I laughed when Jayden flat out told Blake he just didn't want to go out drinking with him, haha. But the fact that Blake actually went forward and invited him, putting aside his dislike for the man himself and his relation with Shelby's death...very becoming, in my opinion, but in a way that stays true to Blake's personality. So great job there.

Overall, very enjoyable oneshot! Thanks for posting it :)