Reviews for Red Light
DeleteThisAccountPlease8287772 chapter 1 . 9/20
Very nice.
Cooper101 chapter 1 . 3/22
Ahaha awesome! Liked how you went straight from the previous one with little time shift. Also, I can't get over how Ziva is called Gemcitylady, I honestly laughed allowed and got stared at. I do feel as if it fits though :)
Delete-account-please-7588739 chapter 1 . 2/28
Off to read Play Nice Ziva.
Delete-account-please-7394474 chapter 1 . 1/8
Part 2 good so off to read part 3.
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Leydhawk chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Oh this is fun!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
What an adorable sequel! The fun thing about fanfic is that you can mix it up a little, and I, for one, have no problems with you switching the order a bit if you end up with something like this.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ziva is scary in big city mode. Red light indeed
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Hey! I'm Amanda :) I love this story and how it flowed :D Great job!
ClioUrania chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I can't remember, are these two eps before or after 'Dog Tags'? I would have liked to see different reactons to Tim being hurt by the dog than what was done on the show. I would LOVE to see Ziva rip Abby a new one for the way she treated Tim during that ep! Ooh, and 'Caged'! Would definitely love to read about that one! Please, please update soon!
winterguarder18 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I love this story sequence! I hope you keep writing more in this style! :D
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
LOVE it!
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
That sexual harassment seminar lady was (in the actual episode) SO out of her depth where Team Gibbs was concerned that it made everthing actually even funnier.

AW! Bless Ziva (for guarding little brother Tim and Gibbs against clueless seminar lady)!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Lmao i loved the ending!