Reviews for Red Light
Oh this is fun!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Nice.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
What an adorable sequel! The fun thing about fanfic is that you can mix it up a little, and I, for one, have no problems with you switching the order a bit if you end up with something like this.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ziva is scary in big city mode. Red light indeed
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Hey! I'm Amanda :) I love this story and how it flowed :D Great job!
ClioUrania chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I can't remember, are these two eps before or after 'Dog Tags'? I would have liked to see different reactons to Tim being hurt by the dog than what was done on the show. I would LOVE to see Ziva rip Abby a new one for the way she treated Tim during that ep! Ooh, and 'Caged'! Would definitely love to read about that one! Please, please update soon!
winterguarder18 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I love this story sequence! I hope you keep writing more in this style! :D
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
LOVE it!
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
That sexual harassment seminar lady was (in the actual episode) SO out of her depth where Team Gibbs was concerned that it made everthing actually even funnier.

AW! Bless Ziva (for guarding little brother Tim and Gibbs against clueless seminar lady)!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Lmao i loved the ending!
Wyren09 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Yay! "Is he planning on making his Timothy dirty?" Why yes, yes he is. Lol, love that line. Wow, amazing as always! I never had thought of this pairing as believable before, but I read a few of your stories and now I'm hooked. Saw your note about the Hiatus episodes, and all I gotta say is this is gonna be good. Totally looking forward to it!

Big love from the Lone Star State!