Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
unknown chapter 4 . 5/1
Please finish like now hurry
i'd sink us to swim chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
I was skeptical about this pairing, but I love the way you've written Cassie and Ethan. I can almost see how they might work together. I realize it's been quite a while since you last touched upon this story, but I was wondering if there was any chance that we readers will see another update. You've left us with a very attention-grabbing cliffhanger, and I find myself anxious to know where you had planned to go with the rest of the story. Thanks!
Leppy99 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Omgawdd who is it ,im thinkinh jake or faye im lovin this story plsss continue it even though its been yrs
guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
please continue, i like were its going
Cecile chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Hi !

I'm totally in love with that odd couple, we began the season 1 in our country and I hope you will add more ! I need to find who discovered them !

Cecile
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
OMFG i wonder who that was?
Im thinking jack,diana,jane or dawn
Anywho love ur story cant wait for ur next update make sure its soon
sassyshy16 chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Love it keep going
Cassandra chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Are there going to be more of these chapters in the future?
C.C chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
This is fantastic, still holding out for another chapter. Not giving up on this one, not so secretly hoping it's Adam that stormed in but I get so giddy when I have to wait.
stephanie101 chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
please update soon i now love ethan/cassie i never thought of them together before.
KRAlover chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Ooohhhh nice cliffie! Hope it's Charles that caught them;)
Cadam4ever chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
O.O They've been found out, but by who… Anyways great story, and I can't wait for the next chapter
Alma chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
You are amazing,i can't belive you have write Ethan/Cassie fanfic. :O Thank you so much :D
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
You know, Erin...I think you just might have ruined me for all other Cassie-ships! lol. I have always been of the mind, from pretty much episode one that the adults in the show are almost more entertaining for me then the kids, Ethan and Charles in particular. They just play their characters so well that I eat up ever hint of their backstory.

But pairing Cassie and Ethan together is like a whole new level of awesome that I'd otherwise been leery of. In fact, I was all aboard the Jake express...until I read this fic. It's a little taboo, but honestly these two are too adorable together for me to care. (Kinda like Aria and Mr. Fitz from PLL, though that age gap is a bit less significant.)
KRAlover chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Awwww I love the pairing they re so sweet! Update soon:)