Reviews for Ash
ExtraCheeseCake chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I like Erica a lot, but I prefer Toby x Jonny! x3
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I really liked this so much, I can't say anything to say how much.
Porcelain chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Erica Headcannon accepted. lol
Hello-and-baibai chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I enjoyed this very much; I'm a big fan of Catherine! Since the fandom isn't too big, I openly gush about game so people will at least look it up...

Anyway, I though that the characterization was great-Johnny really comes off just like he does in the game: a cool, mature guy (he's my favorite ). Honestly, I had never considered a TobyxJohnny pairing, but you've helped warm me up to it a bit more and now I'm wondering why I didn't think of it. Thanks for writing it! (_)b *thumbs up*
Mamaloot chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Pfff- don't worry, I'm sure Catherine's fan-base will rise soon enough. There's a potential writer in me.

I love your writing style. They're so in-character, its very fitting. Though I understand how Toby was kinda "eh?" with Erica at the end of the game (it was hilarious), I really like the way you went with it.
Dizasteriffic chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This was nicely written (I did always wanna see more insight to what would be going through Toby's mind when he found out), its a shame its a one-shot but that's just because I want more. And yeah its kind of surprising how little fanfiction Catherine has.