Reviews for We Didn't Start The Fire
ItalianFan chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is the first (but surely not the last) fanfic I read from you and... emh, wow. So simple, so short, so beautiful. You make me feel like listening Billy Joel after a long time...
AZsgirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Super cute!
DarXe chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Very sweet.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Aw, this was really sweet. My heart is all melted now, I really loved it. Such a cute moment! Thank you for sharing.
GreysAddictJ chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Great job with this little fic-let. Love getting short glimpses into what their married life might be like. On Grey's, unless there's serious drama going on, we're lucky to get 5 second snippets.

I can totally see this happening. Arizona would definitely be the type to know all the words to that song. Just as Callie would be the type to loathe music like that. I can totally picture it.

And as someone who has known all the lyrics to that song since I was 8 (and had no idea what half of them meant), I can appreciate the shout out to the song.

And by the way, Arizona and Sofia totally have it right. There's nothing wrong with a little Billy Joel now and again.

Thank you for writing it. Feels intimate and fun. Feels like it was written just for me.

Keep writing - you don't do it often enough.

Peace out.
mmlove88 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I for one LOVE LOVE LOVE Billy Joel. I know all the words to We Didn't Start the Fire. lol. This fic was really cute. But seriously, who doesn't love Billy Joel? ;)
auggy1984 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Really good
TechnoGryffin chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I liked this a lot. It feels very Callie to have her count down to try to work herself into getting up.

But it's Sofia. Just FYI.