Reviews for Kratos' heart
The Akuren Princess chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow, deep is the only word I can use to describe this, dark and light in all right places. I 3 Yuan x Kratos, you did a fantastic job
Sirens And Muses chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Siren: (sniff) I'm sad now...

Muse: You know, you write pretty well in English, considering you're French. I'm impressed.

Siren: I'm still sad...but in a good way.

Muse: I think you did a good job with this. It was cool to see Yuan's thoughts.

*favs*
Emil Lime chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I liked this one-shot. It's very interesting and you got into Yuan's head really well. Since you're from France (awesome, by the way), I wasn't sure what to expect with a translation but, let me say, I'm very surprised. You did a marvelous job with it and I do think you should write more English fanfictions.

The biggest issue I found was some of the sentence fluency and I'm not exactly sure how to fix that. I wish there was a way to help but, other than proof reading (which you seem to have done), there's not much else you can do besides write more in English. Also, I would divide the massive paragraph in the middle. It's a bit straining to read a huge paragraph on a computer screen so dividing it the best idea. Perhaps right before each time you say "Kratos' heart it dead and it killed Yuan inside to admit it."

Other than those small issues, I really liked it and I hope you decide to write more English ones or, perhaps, translate some of your french ones. I'd read them.

Great Job!