Reviews for Voices of Seduction
Chu chapter 26 . 4/27
I really hope you continue this one day!
GY chapter 26 . 1/26
I must say, this fanfic is absolutely AMAZING. The best prideshipping one I’ve read, in fact. I really admire the way you’ve been writing, and the last chapter was lovely too 3 I’m excited for the next chapter whenever you get the opportunity to write it... But thank you for gracing me with your wonderful work! Keep it up! Lots of love!
jjisme chapter 26 . 10/21/2017
I just love this fic and I sure hope you'll keep writing it! The setting is so original and the world of voice actors is indeed so interesting. I like the growing attraction between Kaiba and sweet yet not so innocent Yami.
It's a really cute and funny story, please keep going!
Microraptor Glider chapter 26 . 7/4/2017
I enjoyed the work; thanks for writing! I very much liked Kaiba's mother henning along with the Broken Bonds story
Venus chapter 26 . 1/6/2017
I stayed up all night to read this fic and HOLY HECK I DO NOT REGRET MY SLEEP-DEPRIVED SELF. FDJHBVJDHFBJHDFBJHBFDJV Great characterization, great plot, amazing writing. I love this fic so much and I'm usually really picking about AU's but ugh I need to reread this or something fjhdbvkjfdh CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE *3*
Hirami chapter 26 . 11/6/2016
Uwah... I just realized I didn't comment on this chapter..? I'M SORRY.
This chapter was another masterpiece to this masterpiece that is this FanFiction. It felt like sitting right there at that photoshooting, watching what's happening.
All the characters feel so real and perfectly portrayed, even the minor characters, really. Even though I can perfectly imagine the scenes you describe in my mind, I'd love to see an actual picture of them. Everything must look so beautiful, especially the scenes at the Photoshooting... And the advertisement posters must have turned out gorgeous, ahh.. *A*
It's lovely how Seto, who clearly has all the experience, guides Yami who is nervous with everything...
Anyway. I do feel a little bit sorry for Marik *laughs* Kaiba should definitely somehow make it up to him, after all it's his fault.
*takes a deep breath* WELL and for the BEST PART... GOD YOU KILL ME WITH YOUR SMUT SCENES :DDDD I love them. I love them all the way.
Kaiba giving a blowjob already is a superb thing, but when you write it it's at least twice as good. And you always manage to create that tension beween them so well.. They desire each other so much but no one really wants to take that huge first step, until they can't hold out anymore... Pity that fate always has something to put inbetween them, and if it's just the lack of time. Pfft.
So, yeah well... Poor boys gonna have some more mornings waking up with a boner... XD
What else... Mmh. Have some more of the usual praise for this story, because it's sooo well thought through, I love it... the characters, the world around them, the characters from the anime they dub, THE SHIPPING NAMES OF THEIR DUB-CHARACTERS, gah. Everything is just perfect. A well written piece of Prideshipping gold. *drools*
(TLDR: please continue :DDD haha.)
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 26 . 8/15/2016
DEEPTHROATIN KAIBA! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~! THAT'S WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT! lol lol I wouldn't know how to feel as Yami either in that situation hahahaaa

I'm glad the Ishtars had a cameo and Marik was able to show up, albeit a bit too late! And getting hit in the face by the door! haha and Odion caring for him is just too precious! 3 3

I think the ultra mega highlight for this chap were the necklaces. When Kaiba got the M Rod, I practically did a triple take. Not only was he in Marik's spot anyway, and he was the one waving the rod around for a good chunk of the show, the rod ultimately belongs to seto anyway and i just UFUIASF&GYSFGU&WY&WEFYBHSBFHS call me a dork, but that really got me hype! hahaa

Yes, it's wonderful that u continue to update this! Will more be built upon for the omakes, or are they over with?

BYE MOOOON!
SlayersFan132 chapter 26 . 8/8/2016
Once this was suggested to me on Tumblr, I...spent time from around three in the afternoon yesterday to noon today, with only a few pauses to make peach butter, get a drink, and eat food. Sleep was not included at all during this time.

Let me begin by saying that the plot is amazing, by all means. Yami's independence has to be one of my favorite parts of this story, along with his loyalty to Yuugi and his diligence with his tasks. I love his overall characterization, save for the shyness but I'm clearly willing to deal with all five billion words and twelve plus hours of it, especially considering that this is an AU and therefore he doesn't have all of the wisdom and intelligence he has in the series.

Second: Marik! He's so incredible and I much prefer the flirtatious yet kind character you've set up for him and I'm amazed at your ability to give him those scarce serious, caring moments without making them too frequent or drawing away from his default persona. I also greatly enjoy when people mention how flirty and kind he is, then compare him to all of his villain roles. It reminds me of Yami Marik and makes me happy.

Third: Kaiba's characterization is also impeccable. You remind everyone that he is a busy man without shoving it down our throats, you describe his grace and regality wonderfully without drawing all the attention to it. Yami is clearly attracted, but he isn't fawning like most would characterize it. And his fangirls! Such an appropriate response for him. Needless to say, I'm glad that he's just enough of a jerk to be irritating, but with other characteristics that make him 3D.

Must I even mention how incredible your scenes involving intimacy are? I always feel like I'm intruding on something that I shouldn't be, but I'm not complaining at all. Every scene is alluring and I keep finding myself rereading all of them. I love the cute scenes and the hot scenes beyond words. In fact, all of this is so incredible that it's hard to put down, which would be the reason I stayed up all night reading it. I'd do it again three times, honestly, if I could read it as new each time.

I greatly anticipate the next update! (Also, I apologize, but thus far I have not read many of the Author's Notes in my haste to move on with the story.) And sorry for not reviewing earlier, but I was too entranced at the time to think. In fact, I reread this chapter three times before typing this up.

Take your time to write it, though. I wouldn't want such beauty to go tarnished by hastiness.
Ocena Strex chapter 26 . 8/8/2016
OH RA! I never expected to get home from my holiday to find this lurking in my mailbox. I didn't hesitate and started reading it (after catching up on what had happened in chapter 25 ;) ). Gosh, you didn't disappoint me. Finally some more development towards Kaiba and Yami's relationship that's actually real. Stuff is happening. Kaiba is falling deeply for Yami if he's finally willing to postpone his work for him, even if it's only for a little bit. I do feel they need some actual time together now, though. Their meetings are either work related or pressed for time. I hope they can get it soon.

Any yay! Yugi is incoming! What will he think of Kaiba when he sees him?

And poooooooor Marik. I have the feels for him :(.
Yamililly chapter 26 . 8/7/2016
Well...although I love prideshipping, I was kind of a bit disappointed. When you started this chapter with Marik could not come so, it was not hard to guess who going to be a representative right?
And the blow job scene...it was not enought! Why is there something always come up, Kaiba? Why? (cry so hard for Yami)
Anyway I am crazy of you story and can not wait for next chapter.
love so much!
McNuggets chapter 26 . 8/3/2016
Aaah, I love this! I somehow read this all in one sitting, unfortunately neglecting my work that needs to be done (oop haha). Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for sharing your work.
Dark Serafina chapter 26 . 7/27/2016
Love your story
Ariana chapter 26 . 7/25/2016
Yami, you are not 'falling for him' you already did that, you are now realizing and acknowledging it to yourself! Yes you have been redeemed, the dropping Yami off made up for it. Also thank you for clarifying that it was real. XD I would be thinking the same thing Yami...Kaiba says he'll see you tomorrow and then the hentai is MIA... Omake 2... hmm. Also Omake 1: sitting on the couch reading would be my favorite too ;) Yum! lol Yugi might have something to say about that XD

Masters graduation is set for sometime in December, that is if I passed both parts of the comprehensive exam, it's been 1 week and 4 days. I just want to know already *internal screaming*. I have two weeks left of my last summer class and then two more in the fall. *crossing my fingers...and toes* XD

Even seen Mulan? The part where Mushu is passing out curses...same thing only it's passing out 'here's your sign' cards.

KITTEN! we now have 9. Buddy, Mushu and Ghost were under our porch just before winter last year and now Tiger showed up. Yeti had mites and Taz and Sugar have kitty achene (at least i'm not the only one with it XD ) and Tiger gave everyone a cold...so everyone is sneezing (thanks girl). Tiger looks like Taz, Buddy and Mushu (but without the white) and Ghost has grey instead of the calico colors (brown, black with like spots/stripes but with white on their bellies). Yeti (blue eyes like Kabia) and Sugar (green eyes) are solid white. Duchess is solid black and her brother, Patches is white with black splotches on him (including a black 'patch' over one of his eyes).
Star-Simple-Dust chapter 26 . 7/25/2016
Jolly, first of all I want to say sorry. I know I haven’t review your story in some time. I haven’t check my email link to my fanfiction account in years. So I missed most of your updates. I truly regret not checking before, I missed so much.

This 2016 has been very rough on me, I’ve been feeling really bad these past days. So I was going through emails I don’t use anymore, and I found your story notifications, I spend two days rereading the whole story and I can’t really express how much it helped me. Thank you so much for creating something this awesome. I know it might sound silly but it really has helped me a lot. I’ve been laughing and squealing the whole time, I can’t believe I forgot about this fic. It has rekindled my prideshipping love.

I regret not being there to leave reviews in these last chapters because they were awesome. But I will try to make up for it in the last chapters you publish.

I can’t describe how happy I am that Kaiba and Yami are finally going somewhere. Though I truly feel sorry for Marik, he really deserves somebody that loves him very much.

I also have missed so much broken bonds scenes, the cross-dressing one was hilarious, I wouldn’t mind reading more of that. But I can’t believe Osiris is dead, I was truly shocked, I was so sad. My poor Osiris, hopefully he is really not dead. I want to say so many more things but I’ll only make this review longer and tedious.
I truly thank you for taking time out of your life to write this. I don’t know about others but your stories always bring a smile to my face. Thank you.

Take care and I’ll be in the lookout for the next chapter.
Solo-Strifer chapter 26 . 7/24/2016
I was so excited to see this updated and what an update it was! *fans self*great chapter as always and i eagerly await the next one!