Reviews for In Her Shoes
1234mariext5678 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I love it is so cute and. I think the idea is incredible after that war
Unicess chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Thank you! You have revived me with Haru and Elie fluff! Your story is amazing, I don't know how to live up to writing this well. I'm probably not going to get better because I'm reading instead of doing my writing challenge. *sigh* But yes, you are a great writer and you delivered Rave's main couple so well! Thank you!
Animegod 197 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That was beautiful! Definitely favoriting this.
kioku7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was so AWESOME! I loved it! It's so adorable!
Jun-Shang88 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
awww! I cried so much while reading the manga! this fic reminded me about it and now I'm crying again! great fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aww, that was sweet. And really deep, too. The story gets you thinking, about things that are both good and bad. I remember while reading the next-to-last chapter of Rave Master, I nearly cried even though I knew Haru wouldn't die(blame wikipedia. I looked up Elie and she popped up as Elie Glory xD). While reading this, I felt the same emotions, though not quite as strongly, I'll admit.

It's a good story. It doesn't leave much out, and you can really get a feel of the emotions in the story. I think you did a great job while writing this. If only there were more stories like this, and more stories for RM in general. Hehe.
hislips chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh my God.

This fic had been posted for almost a year ago and it was a shamed I just recently found it.

UGH!

This is very beautiful!

I never, honestly, had never read anything as beautiful as this in the fandom.

Will you believe if I told you I cried because it was so touching?

You did this very well! You convey all the necessary emotions needed and more! That was the sweetest. I envy your talent.

I.. God...

I was really speechless before I wrote this off.

Thank you for this very very wonderful fic.

Please message me if you have time.
Monogatari no Sakka chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That. Was. Beautiful.

*Sniffs*

That was so undeniably amazing I can't even describe it with words. (Oh, and yes, Elie, I just stole part of your line)

You are so awesome! Keep up this amazing writing that you do!
Kitsune-Miko-Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was absolutely wonderful. I just finished Rave Master and wanted a little more that that story was absolutely what I was looking for!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh. My. Goop.

I'm on the verge of tears right now. This was so indescribably perfect, sensational, amazing, wow it just left me breathless, literally. I wish there was a word in the English language that can describe just how sensational this story is. But none I can think of do it justice.

Characterization was fantastically spot-on, it flowed with the manga's ending so brilliantly.. wow. You, my friend, have just dented the universe with this masterpiece. Could not have been any more perfect. I could imagine every single word, and omg your writing style - beautiful and flawless.

Excellent piece of work! I LOVED this! Best fanfic ever!
zeroknight chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is one of the best Haru x Elie one-shots I've read. I'm a huge fan of this series and I was so heartbroken when Haru made Elie fire Etherion at Endless to save the world. Your story tied the gap from his revival to the last page of happily ever after. Because it's a shounen manga, it's not like the mangaka could spend pages describing the conflicting emotions like with shoujo manga. It was very wonderfully written.

And Haru sheds manly tears! XD
Jaxxyplier chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Damn O.O a-ma-zing! 8D
tehsecretardor chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh my God. Without a single doubt in my head, you are one of the best writers I've ever seen.

The whole story...perfect. Beautiful in every way. I'm not just saying that either.

I honestly hope that you become a writer of some sort, because you're amazing.

Thank you for writing this. Sincerely.