Reviews for Connection
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Nice Ouran reference :) btw for those who don't know what I'm talking about, the Tamaki daughter part is from Ouran Highschool Host Club.
Popopoyotl chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I like the family-style that this fic has, especially concerning Brock and Misty.

Now, only thing I have is I don't quite understand what you mean by "he didn't want Cilan to react the same way Tamaki did when he realized he liked his "daughter" that way." What exactly is this refering to?
Master Bleach chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
D'aww.
A nice view on all his traveling partners.
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is sweet!
semifully chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I never got to reviewing this, ack! I do apologize.

First of all, it's rare to see touching fanfics like these. The family genre isn't too explored in the Pokemon fandom. There are mostly romance, which drift away from family-themed fanfics like these. So when I saw this, it was like hitting jackpot! I'm so glad to have stumbled on this fanfic. It was definitely a nice read.

The characterizations you wrote for each of Ash's traveling partners were adorable. I especially enjoyed Tracey's, considering that he is too ignored on fanfiction. And Tracey's characterization was funny. Anyway, I enjoyed all of the characters' parts. Mostly Ash's! It's so nice to see an exploration of the bonds Ash holds with his lifelong friends.

Haha, Ash is very clever. Faking his real self to gain relationships like these with everyone. Wonder how they would react if they saw Ash's true personality. Anyway. I really enjoyed this! And the little rhyming parts, haha!

Thank you for the read. :D Awesome job~!
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Now wouldn't it be funny if Ash actually turned out to be like your characterisation of him xD Anyway, I think this was beautifully written. You described the other characters really well and I could really believe that Ash was analysing them deeply and actually choosing his companions.

Mmhmm, the fact that this story made me think ASH was smart proves how good this is.
Danyeda Goofy Panterita chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is so awesome and beautiful.

I just don't have the exact words. but I'll try my best :D

First of all, how you manage all of Ash companions as a family was something fresh and the beautiful part of this.

The awesome came with how you describe them. I liked it it was accurate ofr every one of them.

This goes to fav author *3*

It's so hard to find a story like this, I'm so glad that I read it ;w;
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Aww! This is cute. I quite like all of Ash's friends, but Dawn and Iris are probably my two favourites for the girls and Brock and Cilan are my favourite guys. :D