Reviews for To Walk A Mile In someone else's Shoes
Guest chapter 21 . 6/12/2017
More please! This story is soooooooo good! Could use a little more descriptions during the sex scenes though.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2017
Do they stay like this permanently? That is awesome! I'm gonna binge read this so hard! All nighter, baby!
nickkenagy chapter 21 . 4/29/2017
Great story please continue!
ZazzalilMalfoy chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
I know you haven't updated in years, and you may not even look at this website or story anymore. But if you do, and you spot my message, please consider starting writing this again, it is one of my favorite books, if not my favorite! You writing is amazing, and I would love for you to consider continuing this amazing book.
Holly Sol chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Hey! You going to continue this?!
Holly Sol chapter 21 . 9/30/2016
Hey when are you going to continue this story? Its a little weird but I like it. Please continue it.
Azaira chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
I don't really get it, but it got really boring, really fast, when you added both Hermione and Ron. Or maybe it's because you're re-explaining everything over again to new people? It's probably a combination of things, but it's like the story isn't moving along, even when it is.
Azaira chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
Absolutely loving the story.
Chapter 11, however, almost feels like a repeat performance for half of it or more. You already had the ron conversation with hermione, and it was almost annoying and quite boring to read again in this chapter. If it's just a line repeat, that's fine, but repeating entire founts of knowledge to person after person should be washed over. I'd have preferred if a quick recount was given with a few reactions from ron rather than reading half a chapter again.
Tiresia chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
*Sobs quietly*
Its sad to see this unfinished and I hope to see it finished
Guest chapter 21 . 1/24/2016
please update
djingo101 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I love this story
Pushi19 chapter 21 . 6/26/2015
When r u going to update this fanfic
trninjakiller chapter 12 . 5/9/2015
If ron and hermione switch I'm done. I don't even like that they know about harry and luna.
god of all chapter 21 . 3/12/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
You misspelt "misspelt" in the AN. "Misspelled" is the American English spelling.
183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »