Reviews for To Walk A Mile In someone else's Shoes
old guy chapter 21 . 12/15/2014
In the last six weeks or so,I have read about 25 of the HP fanfics and I have to say, this is one of the best and one of my favorites. Sorry to see its been a year since an update. Hope nothing is wrong with the author.
stacy chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
still an excellent story.
stacy chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
Ah, my memory of the Phoenix was accurate, I see. Maybe they will appear after their animagus is worked up. Still an excellent story. I do hope it will be finished.
stacy chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
I seem to remember Luna as Harry casting a trial Patronus right after the early change and getting a large very bright Phoenix at first. Or have I mixed that in from another story? That seemed to fall in with the Phoenix/Unicorns they "saw" when trying the animagus reveal dream. Doesn't make that much difference. I do need to say this is one of the better fan fics I have read so far. Nice job.
teaddicted chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
Loving the story! I sincerely hope you'll consider continuing writing it! Thank you for sharing it with us all :D
Dog-boy1685 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
More please
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
so much fun maybe it can be resurrected
Debdoo chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Very interesting idea. I never would have thought of such an interesting concept. Would really like to read more! Please keep writing it!
desireejones99 chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
Well this wonderful story, you have given new life to some very 1 dimensional characters, of JK and made them much more intriguing

Hope that Chapter 22 is not going to take much longer
Mazoku Tora'inu chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
NOPE

Oh wow, you lost me on the first paragraph, that's gotta be some kind of record.
plbb chapter 21 . 4/1/2014
please make more
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
Great story so far, the new luna is going to have a hard time keeping her head while a phoenix i bet
herart chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Well, this story is definitely something else. And sexy too.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Wow, very interesting how that all came together! Must read on to find out what happens next.
guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
This is a very interesting story so far. It's very unique, I don't think that I've read one like this before. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »