Reviews for To Walk A Mile In someone else's Shoes
webbj chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
I liked the little fluff, especially when you post it around the holidays. It seems like it just fits then. The little introspective about how Luna saw Harry during those years was really good. It gave us a more in depth look at how your Luna came to the decisions she made. Also it seemed that it helped cement any questions Ron or Hermione might have harbored about whether Harry was really happy as Luna. Very excited to see the next direction of this story, and the Phoenix transformations!
Beyogi chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
Thanks for this Christmas gift. It's great to read more about Harry and Luna.

I guess Ron and Hermione are going to change for good. I only wonder how they'll tell their families...

Beyogi
Aaron Leach chapter 21 . 12/25/2013
Awesome chapter
webbj chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
That was a nice chapter. It is good to see their interaction with Teddy, and a little humorous for Luna(Harry) to be getting maternal instincts. The little explanation of the Patronouses was great, i have been waiting for that since they were first mentioned! The Quidditch match was surprising, I did not expect Harry(Luna) to get attacked quite so much. And Hermione and Ron wanting to switch? That is a real surprise, I was not thinking that would happen, but after what they did when they were first switched I know you had Harry(Luna) worried about it. Excited to see where you go forward from here!
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
Congratz on two years! It really makes me happy to know you are dedicated enough that this story hasn't suffered the fate so many other great stories have!

Seriously, this story practically makes me gush over it's cuteness... And I freely admit to having made embarassing noises while reading this, even while in company and despritely trying not to do so...
Curse you and this story's cuteness! It shall be the end of me!
AJ Granger chapter 20 . 10/11/2013
Any update is better than none until a story is finally completed. I quite like the story. Good chapter and interesting dilemma for Ron and Hermione.
twilliams1797 chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
beta things:
dining room, not dinning room.

"not because how I might fair at the ministry"
the word is fare.

now, that stuff aside, I am quite liking this story, 2 years or not. thank you for your persistence, and here's hoping for good health for yourself, your betas and all your families.
TimW
god of all chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Beyogi chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
Well this was interesting. The problems with Ron and Hermione's gender change are only increasing. And I wonder if a total identity change would really be the solution for them. Apart from the gender they seemed rather happy with themselves.
I feel much Angst coming up :)

Thank you for writing this captivating story, I can't wait for the next chapter,
Beyogi
Ronin Kenshin chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
cool chapter will be cool to see whats next good work
Aaron Leach chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
Awesome chapter.
Seth Motley chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
when will chapter 20 be up
Zach419 chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
I'm glad I found this story! I'm not hugely into the whole gender swap idea, but I've always found it interesting when it's done well. I had a great uncle who had gender identity issues and it's always been an interesting concept to me e cause of it. Beyond that, the writing is this is very good and I've found it quite enjoyable. Hope to see you keep it up.
Trun chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Hey, I know that this might have come up in one of the later chapters but Luna may have just invented a cheap version of the elixer of life. Instead of futzing around with a Phillospher's Stone, you can just save some of your hair from when you were 17 and do the polyjuice trick when you want a younger body.
mugu chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Finally able to find your story that is a gem... Great. Thanks for writing, sincerely.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »