Reviews for To Walk A Mile In someone else's Shoes
realjoehundredaire chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Honestly I would like this story more if. You didn't have this horrible habit. Of writing mostly in sentence fragments. It's kinda like reading. A romantic novel on audiobook. Being narrated by William Shatner.

Oh and you have this, bad habit of randomly, throwing commas in where they don't belong.

Also, do you know what question marks are for and when to use them.
Beyogi chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
Wow... just wow! This story was awesome so far. I'd never thought I'd actually love a story that used the golden trio and played after the canon books. You did pretty much everything right. Alternative pairings to spice it up, no bashing, an interesting use for the polyjuice potion and of course gender bender :D
Actually the only thing I think a bit strange is that their transformations were so easy and this first sex - gender allignment thing. On one hand I really like how it adds spice to this story, on the other hand it rather stretches my suspension of disbelief.

Ron and Hermione are trying their kneazel forms and apparently everything works right. Probably the phoenixes come next and then marriage or something. I wonder if someone will try to throw a spanner into their harmony. It's not like Harry is without enemies after all. I'm also curious what Ron and Hermione will do. Will they try to tough it out and become their original genders again, or will they switch back. I guess they could try the polyjuice thing, or they could try to change into the form of their souls. There are enough transformation spells, I'm pretty sure they've also figured out something for gender transformation that isn't polyjuice.

Thank you for writing this awesome story, I can't wait for the next chapter,
Beyogi
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
Really really enjoying this story.
jasonjkay chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
cool chapter, I just love reading this story. I Love how harry as Luna is finally able to be happy, and I hope Ron and Hermione are not happy and switch back with each other, harry needs another changed friend. just don't switch Ginny with anyone.
Bubba Mayo chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
Absolutely brilliant story; the plot line kept pulling me back in. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Akasha Drake chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
Other than the part where you have a repeat of the preceding section, it seems to be going well.
Muroshi chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
You had a section coppied by mistake from when Andy handed over Teddy until she was told she would be a good mother.
WBPlanewalker chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
you have repeated in your story a bit. the part about magnus giving andi the tour. otherwise very well done.
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
The duplicate is still there as of this review, but good chapter! I was half expecting little teddy to turn into a hermaphrodite for a second there, lol, but I guess he/she is technically both anyway? Meh. Shapeshifers and their abiguous gender pronouns/identities.
Aaron Leach chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
Awesome chapter
god of all chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
catsfissh chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
Bit of double towards the end there. Repeats of scenes twice. Other than that good update thanks for sharing.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
great chapter
sin.nighthawk chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
warning repeating text
zookster chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Nice chapter with an interesting twist in teddys ability. But did you no you have two entire sections which have been reprared
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »