Reviews for Trinity
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Okay, so far, enjoyed this series. I've had more than a few quibbles with it, but enjoyed it. However, you've really dropped the ball here. Negress? That is incredibly loaded language and, frankly, racist. I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt here (you were going for a slightly classical feel, perhaps?), but seriously, no. Just... no.
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
Another fantastic story. I hope since the review count went up a little, more people will decide to give this story a shot, because it's been an amazing journey. The writing has been impeccable throughout every chapter, and it's been nothing short of a pleasure to read. You're an amazing writer, Scribe. Thank you very much for all your hard work in creating these stories for the rest of us to read. Great job!
bigfan22 chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
Well...that was def a different way to handle Ares. Normally fics have Supes beating the crap out of him, or Diana killing him with Hephaestus sword. I think this is the first story where he was stopped by the truth. Lol. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
Hahahha..."sometimes it's good to be saved by Superman."...Loved that line from Bruce. Another wonderful chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
For all her sarcasm and abrasive personality, it's great to see how much courage Lois really has. With a Titan sent to kill her, she still braves it's wrath, just to make sure Clark is still alive. Great job!
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
Now that's what I'm talking about. I love it when Supes gets to unleash. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Great chapter...Eris is really pulling out all her tricks to destroy the Trinity. Really hope we get to see Supes kick some ass. So far he's kind of just been present. This story just keeps getting better with each chapter...great job!
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
Nice...the trinity is now formed, but it looks like Eris is still not done with her tricks. I loved how Diana saved the day, but I'm hoping Supes gets a chance to cut loose soon. Great chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
Damn...Locked into their worst fears by Deimos. Crazy chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
I love the trinity and I really like how the three of them are learning about each other on the fly. Since WW and Bats got their moment to shine, I'm hoping Superman kicks some ass at Doom's Door. Great chapter and excellent writing.
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Another great chapter...I was hoping Superman would face someone other than Eris, but reading about Lois and Cat's cat-fight was still fun.
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Looks like Diana figured out the truth about Mr. Wayne...she always was a clever girl. Since the happy pair managed to survive their opponents, I wonder what Superman will be facing. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Now that is a sad way to start a first date. Nice scene between Bruce and Lois at Chloe's grave. Hopefully Clark has the sense to not make anything more of it than what it really was. As always...great writing.
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Great chapter...I particularly like Bruce using the threat of Lois to get Clark to go with Diana and get some solar treatment. Your writing is truly incredible. Fantastic job!
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Well...how can any woman stay mad when Superman brings her coffee and a rose. Lol. Good to see Diana out maneuver Bats...I love Batman, but sometimes he's too cocky for his own good. Great chapter.