Reviews for Treading Water
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 3/8
Ahhh, this was fantastic! There were so many amazing parts I can't even. However, I think one of my favorites definitely had to be, '"What's today's date?" "Why? Did you hit your head?" Harvey wanted to drown him.'
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 2/16
cute and heartwarming! I liked the question game, it seems like something they would do.
89899898 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Love it!
hedtia chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Aww, that was a wonderful story!
puretsubasa chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Kira Ria 18 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love protective and strong Harvey. Please make another story like this one. Thank you
dr3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Caring Harvey ;p This story was chuck-i-lious. It's really nice to read a story that keeps a smile on your face throughout :-D
Sakimi1014 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Great!
logophilia chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
oh, this is lovely. Great characterisations, humour, and points for adding titanic into there \o/
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Love it. This is beautiful!
A Machiavellian Figure chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Awwww so cute! I'm literally in love with your writing, its fab x
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Loved this story, not much plot neeed, other than to get the boys on the boat...sorry Yacht! I was left explaining my loud chortling to a perplexed husband and two dogs that think I'm crazy. I'm new to Suits, but have fallen in love with the witty banter between the two guys, with well timed interjections from Donna (all of which you pulled off excellently by the way). You've picked out their characters really well and I look forward to much more of your work. Thanks SD
Wyndhamfan chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Here's a long overdue review. There are very few Gen fics in the Suits universe, so I appreciate anyone who writes it. I especially appreciate well-written ones, and yours is certainly of that category.

I love the interaction between Mike and Harvey, especially when Harvey kept Mike awake by asking him questions. It's very Harvey - showing that he cares in a not-too overt way. And you have Donna pegged down well, and I find Donna one of the hardest characters to write. Please write some more, as I do enjoy your writing.
Lo chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Youve written so many fics that I love! Keep doing it :) x
oneforthehaters chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
oh geeze. im a little misty-eyed right now! :')

HARVEY YOU KNOW YOU CARE! dont deny it!

loved this, so much