Reviews for The Promotion
SCARLETCOIN2012 chapter 10 . 1/4
please up date I like this story...
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 9 . 1/2
nice story!
cleona1010 chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
I think when continuing the story, you should have some kind of major event, like there's a celebration and some entertainers come in and, BOOM, big event brings the two closer, maybe have Charlotte kidnapped from the event along with Gwen and a few other people. And then have to knights come to save them, but end up getting captured as well, and somehow Charlotte saves them but with the price of her almost dying.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
What a beautiful story! I read this in one sitting, and am anxious for the next update. Don't give up on it!
TheTombedSpirit chapter 10 . 5/16/2015
I hope so! Good luck!
orcafan1 chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
Love this story!
twilightalex1 chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Please please please update! I love Percival, he is probably my favourite knight and I can never seem to find many good fanfics about him but this one is good and I can't wait until you update! Please do soon!
unlogicalfangirl chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
OMGODS I love this piece of writing!DONT forget about it! Please! It's written greatly and u absolutey need to continue. U don't even have an option. It's decided. You WILL continue
Peace-n'-Luv-4601 chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
UPDATE! Please!
Spirited Mare chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Great chapter! The childish part of me that loves soppy romance wants Charlotte to suck it and accept her feelings, but really I know you're doing the right thing. I think it will make the story a lot more realistic. After all, she's a servant and he's a knight- she should find it hard to believe.

I've loved your story since te stet and I'm so glad you're deciding to continue it. You had me worried for a while before your two recent updates! As always, the qualities great and the chapter was fun to read.

Keep it coming!:)
duchess123 chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Awesome! They are so cute together! :) hopefully you will update sooner
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Aww poor thing! Good chapter! Please update again soon!
Maddie Tess chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS I LOVE THE STORY AND THE CHARACTERS SO MUCH! There aren't many good Percival/OC stories at all and yours is truly a stand out please please please continue! If you need any help at all contact me!
IdaRose89 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Please continue writing...I'm hooked! I love where it is going. You couldn't have left it on a more evil cliff hanger!
Maybe it will be a slow process? He needs to prove that it can work. But Percival needs a happy ending, no dying!
ThatAwkwardKidInTheBack chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
I would hope that you complete the story! :) An unfinished work can be so depressing, you know. ;) I enjoyed it when I first read it, and plan on rereading when I acquire more time.