Reviews for The Promotion
Spirited Mare chapter 10 . 3/30
Great chapter! The childish part of me that loves soppy romance wants Charlotte to suck it and accept her feelings, but really I know you're doing the right thing. I think it will make the story a lot more realistic. After all, she's a servant and he's a knight- she should find it hard to believe.

I've loved your story since te stet and I'm so glad you're deciding to continue it. You had me worried for a while before your two recent updates! As always, the qualities great and the chapter was fun to read.

Keep it coming!:)
duchess123 chapter 10 . 3/30
Awesome! They are so cute together! :) hopefully you will update sooner
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 9 . 2/24
Aww poor thing! Good chapter! Please update again soon!
Maddie Tess chapter 8 . 1/27
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS I LOVE THE STORY AND THE CHARACTERS SO MUCH! There aren't many good Percival/OC stories at all and yours is truly a stand out please please please continue! If you need any help at all contact me!
IdaRose89 chapter 8 . 1/13
Please continue writing...I'm hooked! I love where it is going. You couldn't have left it on a more evil cliff hanger!
Maybe it will be a slow process? He needs to prove that it can work. But Percival needs a happy ending, no dying!
ThatAwkwardKidInTheBack chapter 8 . 1/13
I would hope that you complete the story! :) An unfinished work can be so depressing, you know. ;) I enjoyed it when I first read it, and plan on rereading when I acquire more time.
Spirited Mare chapter 8 . 1/13
You have to continue this story, its far too good to be dropped!

I loved the original, so I have no improvements in the sense of overall style to suggest. One thing id particularly like you to continue to do, though, is keep the romance realistic and not rush it.

As for the plot? Its always hard to think of ideas, I find they attack me of their own accord, normally when im too busy to write them down! One thing that you could explore, is her friemdship with Merlin growing, until the point where shes's trusted enough, and needed (due to her duties to the knights and horses) enough to accomoany them on a hunt, or somrthing? Just a quick idea I had;)

If you ever need help, encoragement, or ideas please just PM me, it'd be my pleasure to help you coninue this great fic.

I hope you are able to continue it!
Shehunter chapter 8 . 1/13
Yes, you have to continue this story! Currently I'm having no ideas as to recommendations, but I will let you know as soon as I think of one, but don't stop writing! There are too few Percival stories out there!
ReadingLover224 chapter 8 . 1/13
It's a great news , you should continue this story.
You should definitely continue your story. To finish it for yourself if for nothing else. I've been working on a Percival/OC story and I haven't updated it since May because I lost all motivation to write it. Maybe reading your updates again will inspire me to finish writing mine )

-Kris (Saerwen07)
Katie chapter 8 . 1/13
Oh my word, you are alive :D
These are awesome news and you can't imagine how happy it makes me to see you continuing this story. I really love it. I'll try to help you by reviewing everything. Let's make this story the best you've ever written :)
yepitzjustme chapter 1 . 1/5
please update
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
awww why please update soon
jenniferwinchester12 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
GREAT JUST GREAT! i am a idiot for not looking at the date that this was last updated and that my dear friend was in damn feb. and its aug. of freaking well i will wait for you to update and i just hope that its soon because really you have a great story here and i just hope that you don't give up on it
jenniferwinchester12 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
oh god i feel like the whole kingdom knows about her and percival great chapter by the way