Reviews for The Promotion
yepitzme chapter 10 . 7/23
please update really want them to just go with it and be happy.
Love your story and the changes please update really want to see what decision she makes they are a very lovely couple.
avidreader96 chapter 10 . 3/20
I absolutely love Percival, and I'm so happy to have found this story! It's so cute and I can't wait for an update!
DD chapter 10 . 3/10
I'm hooked! Keep up the great work, I look forward to reading more!
SCARLETCOIN2012 chapter 10 . 1/4
please up date I like this story...
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 9 . 1/2
nice story!
cleona1010 chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
I think when continuing the story, you should have some kind of major event, like there's a celebration and some entertainers come in and, BOOM, big event brings the two closer, maybe have Charlotte kidnapped from the event along with Gwen and a few other people. And then have to knights come to save them, but end up getting captured as well, and somehow Charlotte saves them but with the price of her almost dying.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
What a beautiful story! I read this in one sitting, and am anxious for the next update. Don't give up on it!
TheTombedSpirit chapter 10 . 5/16/2015
I hope so! Good luck!
orcafan1 chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
Love this story!
twilightalex1 chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Please please please update! I love Percival, he is probably my favourite knight and I can never seem to find many good fanfics about him but this one is good and I can't wait until you update! Please do soon!
unlogicalfangirl chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
OMGODS I love this piece of writing!DONT forget about it! Please! It's written greatly and u absolutey need to continue. U don't even have an option. It's decided. You WILL continue
Peace-n'-Luv-4601 chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
UPDATE! Please!
Spirited Mare chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Great chapter! The childish part of me that loves soppy romance wants Charlotte to suck it and accept her feelings, but really I know you're doing the right thing. I think it will make the story a lot more realistic. After all, she's a servant and he's a knight- she should find it hard to believe.

I've loved your story since te stet and I'm so glad you're deciding to continue it. You had me worried for a while before your two recent updates! As always, the qualities great and the chapter was fun to read.

Keep it coming!:)
duchess123 chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Awesome! They are so cute together! :) hopefully you will update sooner