Reviews for Ten Weeks of Grief
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
YAY
I'm glad, after all the angst of Tears and Scotch, there is some happiness :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This is exactly what I've been looking for! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I think Emily, JJ, and Hotch all got off way to easy on that whole deal. Only because their so big on family on the show and trust, and the one time they had to prove that and they failed quite bad.
HeroXLink chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow! This was amazing! By far one of the best stories for Criminal Minds! :D Love your writting and stories for Reid. 3
ShadowhuntersLuv chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I loved this storyline... I wondered when this episode aired what they talked about and you did an awesome job. I am new to , but I've been reading stories for years. Your story was so good that I signed up so I could write to you about it. I have a few stories in the making of my own and I hope to get them up and running soon. Wish me luck! Well, congrats on the fic. Keep up the great work.

SeddieForwood:)
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Ten Weeks of Grief was beautifully and realistically written. I enjoyed reading this story. I loved the character interaction and imagery. Alao, loved how it was implied that Will had left JJ.
ReviewerWhoShallNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Thank you! This is absolutely beautiful. I'm glad that I inspired you to write this, haha. Once again your writing was wonderful, capturing all the emotion of this sad moment without overdoing it. Poor Reid, and poor JJ for having to keep this from him.

I never pictured Reid going that far with the Dilaudid thing, but after reading this story it makes sense. He was so terribly sad that he would have sought its shelter. It wouldn't have been nobility that kept him away, but lack of a means to use the drug. Great job with this fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
No will! I hate will. JJ and Reid have seriously got to get together. That being said, thanks for sharing. This was good.

JJ/Reid ftw! :)
astrovagant chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I really liked that... :)
Certh chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
That was simply beautiful. Great description, perfect portrayal of emotions, true to character. A little gem.
SSAFunbar chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is amazingly beautiful I absoultly loved it. I almost cried many time while I read and I probably would have if I wasn't in a public place right now lol. Again I have to say, I loved reading it. Very well done.
rockandtide chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
this was wonderful! i especially love where you added rossi's line at the end about doing it together as a family...you gave me a whole new light on that phrase i hadn't picked up on before. very true to character as well...great job!
rockandtide chapter 1 . 10/10/2011