Reviews for Perfect Covert Fantasy
Sonanoka21093 chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
Well, that was certainly an interesting way to end a chapter! You sure do love your cliffhangers, don't you? Anyways, sorry that it took me so long to read this chapter; I've been... busy, shall we say. No, nothing important, but busy none the less. It's also getting in the way with my writing! Jeez, they say that all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, but what of the reverse? Buuut I'm just rambling now. Anywho, I suppose I shall see you next update, unless you decide to PM me again. Good luck in the next chapter.
Tezmanian Typo King chapter 40 . 5/6/2014
Joyous day when I saw this update. Good work n keep it up!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 39 . 3/5/2014
I was starting to think that you either were way busy, died, were sick, broke your arms, or had given up on us, deciding instead to take your awesomeness elsewhere! I had personally voted dead, as I am wont to do; it lets you save face. If you're just dead, it doesn't mean you abandoned your ravenous fans, kicking us to the curb. Not that I'm ravenous, mind you. Digressing! That was a very good chapter! A heck of a way to kick off your return, be it temporary or otherwise! I hope it's otherwise! I missed you thiiiis much. ...I didn't actually move my hands to indicate, so rest assured. Anyways, I have to say that that was a very good chapter, and like always, I enjoyed that cliffhanger.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 38 . 11/4/2013
I truly think you have captured exactly what you have set out to do; the world not only flows well, but I feel as though it's exactly the way it should be to be outside of a game. So good work on that! As always, you write in a way that is easy on the imagination. It's so very easy to lose one's self in those sweet embraces and the kisses that you write. I love it. Love that bit of foreshadowing at the end. I wonder who that was? I really look forward to finding out... Could be really interesting! Anywho, as always, keep up the good work! Whatever you update next, I will likely read
hiallofyou chapter 37 . 7/16/2013
Hey it's back! Truth be told I completely forgot what happened in this fic (physics is completely wrecking me right now). Gotta re-read again. But it seems that it's caught up on all sides of each character. And that Yukari is being Yukari again. Stay strong!
Guest chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
Imagining you crapping out this chapter - I nearly said crapter, by the way - is a rather disturbing mental image involving much pain and screaming on your part. And yes, I realize I'm dwelling on this joke for far too long.

Now, as for the chapter itself, I found it to be as entertaining as ever! Congratulations, you haven't lost your edge while you were away! Then again, I find writing like a bike - easy to fall off of, and scary to do while going down hill. Bad jokes aside, I found your treatment of Maribel to be quite interesting! Far more interesting than the standard "is she Yukari" plot, even if there is still the chance that such a fate is in the cards for her. However, with the way things are going I doubt she is. ...Although, it 'would' explain why Yukari thinks Dutch is going to die... But that aside, I look forward to what comes next! You've succeeded in making me at the edge of my seat even in calm moments! Bravo for making a page-turner so interesting that one can enjoy it even though it lacks pages.
Ban3 chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
Noticed a few minor mistakes that I missed, will have to send an update later, I loved this chapter as much as the previous ones :)
hiallofyou chapter 36 . 5/5/2013
After re-reading your story for the second time, I can definitely say that there are less and less mistakes in each chapter. I'm not much of a reviewer but I really enjoyed what you have written so far! Hope you'll post soon as I hate ending on cliffhangers.
secretagent erin chapter 36 . 4/5/2013
cliff hanger... we meet again.
i think you are potraying vale as
a bit of a yandere also i dont
want to sound like an ass but
vale seems a bit marysueish *avoids knifes* guys please dont kill me i just thought she was a bit marysueish but thats just my opinion.
The Nameless Wander3r chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
oyh yeah baby i demand more
The Nameless Wander3r chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
wow good
The Nameless Wander3r chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
damn this good
Sonanoka21093 chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
Ohh, cliffy cliffy! Also, as always, that kissing scene was quite the joy to read! I could imagine everything within it perfectly. The desire, the passion behind it, and the yearning... So much I could feel within it. Anywho, keep up the great work, and I'll continue to read and review!
SSE chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I totally love this fanfic! Please don't stop writing this until you finish it totally.

I think that the vault is a brilliant idea. But I feel like Vale takes up way too much space there(in the chapters). She doesn't really do anything in there. Well, the truth is that I really like the TenmaDutch approach. Vale seems way too useless in this case. I'm sure you can find some cool role for her.

Also, you could make more use of the vault. You did boast about it in the first chapters, but all I can see are salvaged assassin drone parts and a mysteriously acquired magic laser. Sure, having infinite claymores are fun. The anti-material rifle is a great addition, I'm sure you could rely on the mental effects of the sound it makes. It is a huge gun, right?(btw. Zastava as a stylish choice grats.) I presume that it is the DSHK variant, right? That thing is totally nasty in fatal mode I bet.

I was expecting Dutch to be a total badass, the kind tat places power above all. The huge amount of romance midway was a great surprise. However the long kissing scenes with Vale seemed a bit too much for me. (Nothing I can do about it, I love your fighting scenes.) I was expecting Tenma to learn to use a gun after the fight with Death-Legs. I hope you balance the time Dutch spend with Vale with the time he spends with Tenma. Seeing as you still keep Tenma in the image.

I found reading more and more of this, I really like it. I hope my review will provide you with the motivation to continue writing this.

Have a nice day.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 35 . 1/30/2013
Hrm... More errors than the norm, by far. Or maybe they have become easier for me to spot? Ohh well. Quite the interesting chapter, and I look forward to seeing what's above the ledge on this cliff in which you have hung us from.