Reviews for Maiden in Men's Clothing
1DATMLP chapter 13 . 7/2
Hey Madeline, wanna trade? I would LOVE private voice lessons, and my voice is deep enough to go as a higher bass or baritone. Seriously, my voice is deeper than even the boys in my chorus class.
1DATMLP chapter 7 . 7/2
This may be a bit late, but I think I might know the manga. I think you're thinking of Ouran High School Host Club. There isn't a girl that goes to an all boys school, but there's a girl that dresses quite masculine. It's a rich people school but the girl, Haruhi, got in on a scholarship program. Everyone thinks that she is a guy until she's seen partially naked. It may not be the same one, but I hope it helped! PS, I really like this!
Applejacks112 chapter 17 . 6/24
I really like this story very intriguing and I can't wait to see how it being said I know college and working full time can hectic , So take your whenever you can you truly have a gem here.
LazyKatLady chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
Please update!
Petit-Arc-en-Ciel chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
You have to go on with this awesome story!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
Please update this is really good and I want to know how it ends
Finish account chapter 17 . 9/28/2013
I really like your fic, soo cute and sweet!
hope you continue it when you got time
Thank you!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
This is really good! Post another chapter, please! I want to find out what happens next!
anon's wish chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
please just continue this *gross sobs
This story is so lovely so please do continue itttt ;_;
I'm looking forward for thisss don't leave me hang up here just like that pls plssss
TAT CONTINUEEE IM SO DESPERATEEE
Ms.awesome.562 chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
Aww this story is just sooo cute! ;)
Good luck writing next chapter XD
Izzabread chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
I don't know if you are still continuing this story or not but I really hope you are! I love it so much and I need to know what happens! I am the same with the whole updating thing, basically I'm terrible at it XD I just hope you do continue to update this!
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Oh Luddy I love you! I love this story too! Gilbert go get your girl!
Tay-girl-95 chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Update soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
CONTINUEEE
skinnyinny chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
i like the thought of ludwig in a towel too...mmmmm...lol