Reviews for Who Am I To Say
C.Jye chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
Just started playing the game a week ago, got curious if there were any fanfics for this game, and I did not expect to find this gem. I know it's been a while since you updated this story, but I would still like to tell you that I love how much detail you put into building the atmosphere of a scene and the characters emotions, and I hope you'll pick this up again someday.
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Cute story! I'm super curious to know what Ash's secret is. I noticed that there haven't been any updates in a while. I definitely understand that life can get in the way of writing, but I hope you will pick this back up one day. It's really good! I love Violet's attempts at cooking. She has real dedication. I also love the way you're introducing the Harvest Goddess. :) Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this and hope to see more.
you are a star chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
oh my gosh
i just
wow i started playing this game a few days ago and fell in love and now i fell in love with your story

hopefully university isn't swamping you too bad! thank you for this wow update when you can!
RK chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Screw them! I dont care if you update in 5 months, I will wait without complain.
pocketcucco chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
jeez Yoru-chan update faster! I'm so angry that I have to wait! Nah just kidding, take things at your own pace. :D I'm loving your characterizations and little backstories for everyone a lot. I especially like reading about Cam and Ash's friendship, especially now that someone's starting to come between them. What could Ash's secret be olololol ohoho
zoey chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Your a good writer. You just don't put that much time in it. Try working a little on free weekends and holidays.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Wow, what a twist. Please continue
zoey chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
You haven't reviewed in forevs... I'm dropping the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That's IT. Prepare to be hurt. Girl you need to get your ass in gear.
I know you have collage but your last update was 6 months ago. You better believe it.
yuki no usagi chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
PLEASE! continue this story i really really love it! please {begging in teary eye}! i already have the game and the male characters that i love the most is ash and cam so please continue this chapter
XxCandiigrlszxX chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
I honestly can't decide when it comes to Ash and Cam. Poor Cam. : o_o; I hope Ash isn't dead. LOL
andIJDC chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
ugh just when I've finally set my heart on Ash you go and throw Hiro into the mix with his cute little remark about being intimidate a fly and my heart wavers and now I think even Cam is starting to grow on me... You are good woman... maybe too good... _
andIJDC chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
aaawe I am so rooting for Ash/Violet, he's just too tease-able! XD

and your descriptions are very good of both the characters and scenery
andIJDC chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
awe a very sweet and funny chapter- I like it, can't wait to get started on the rest

I really like the way you portrayed both Ash's and Violet's, I'm a bit iffy on Cam's extremely shy personality though
chipsvineger chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
This is really good! I'm enjoying it so much, andit' really well written. I can't wait to read more!