Reviews for Lost and Found
Patriciadiane chapter 23 . 9/7
HEA. Cop? Or bad guy? I know what I'm rooting for in the story!
Patriciadiane chapter 21 . 9/7
Denial. Too trusting. Maybe but how sad that innocence is lost.
Patriciadiane chapter 15 . 9/7
I appreciated your comments about drabble chapters. My first couple of times reading the drabble style I was like"Why isn't it longer?" Now I enjoy the rapid pace!

So I don't know if you w ill see this or not but just to put it out there. Is Edward a cop undercover?
ChristyWIX chapter 71 . 9/3/2016
I enjoyed this, thank you. I'm sad that Edward was the one to take the fall for what James did. I really wished you could have sorted that out, by the government finding James with all the Volturi's. Having them figure out that it was James and not Edward, that committed treason, so that Edward and the whole family, could go home again someday. I am quite glad that Bella accepted what happened and that they moved on together, starting on a baby of their own.
jen5795 chapter 71 . 7/1/2015
Love this story, it was really good.
Guest chapter 71 . 10/14/2014
Cute story!
rayray521 chapter 35 . 9/29/2014
At first this looked like a promising story but it is way to cheesy And poorly written and also way too typical.
MatingInspires chapter 71 . 1/17/2014
Enjoyed your story!
MatingInspires chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
Treehouse!
zhica chapter 71 . 11/3/2013
Awww, I don't want the story to end. I'm in love with your AgentWard and stubborn Bella. Thank you for sharing!
mustlovertp chapter 71 . 8/28/2013
Terrific story! Intrigue, action and romance... loved it :) xoxox
blb1000 chapter 71 . 8/21/2013
A little surprised by the ending, but I should expect nothing less from a secret agent. Happy to see James dead & them enjoying their HEA.
blb1000 chapter 69 . 8/21/2013
Oh sure, like she'd leave secret agent ward!
blb1000 chapter 64 . 8/21/2013
Poor Alice has got to be so freaked out.
blb1000 chapter 60 . 8/21/2013
Well yeah, the shoulder shooter.
2,640 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »