Reviews for Mixed Feelings
Definitely worth continuing. There's not enough McKono fics out there. Thanks for this
LadyValkryieRavenWolf chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
a little upset. it's like in the end he forced himself on her. Steve is not that kind of guy. Why portray him like that?
lissazara chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
I still have to read this story on a fairly regular basis, I love it so. Thankyou so much for taking the time to write it. Laways leaves me happy and uplifted!

Happy Easter xx
Shani8 chapter 20 . 3/28/2012
Awww... Steve and Kono FLUFF... I loved it! :)

Great story and a great ending. And trust me... I think I'm not alone in saying that many of us don't care for Lori and prefer to pretend that she is non-existent. Steve deserves infinitely better, and Kono is it! :)

Shani8 chapter 19 . 3/28/2012
Yes... finally success! :)

Loved the conclusion... well sort of... since you did promise that the fluff would commence soon. Well... BRING IT ON!

Shani8 chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
Ahhh... the wisdom of good ol' Chin! So glad that Steve finally stopped resisting and took off to do the right thing. After all... when it comes to each other... resistance is futile... ;)

Looking forward to more. And I really hope you give us all some much needed FLUFF after all this angst. ;)

Shani8 chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
Well... I'm totally with Danny on this one. Someone needs to knock some sense into the both of them. So props to Danny for taking the bull by the horns and going with the flow.

Shani8 chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
Honestly, how stubborn and difficult can two people be? :O

They can still make this work... and hopefully you have that in the works for them... somewhere down the line in this story... ;)

Shani8 chapter 15 . 3/28/2012
Calm before the storm, indeed... ;)

Oooh... what an evil cliffie you left us with too. I'm so glad you already have the other chapters up, because I think I would go crazy waiting for an update.

Awesome work, and thanks for keeping me hooked and reading, when I should be sleeping... ahem... :P

Shani8 chapter 14 . 3/28/2012
Ahhh... the proverbial girl talk. Works like a charm each time to put things into perspective! :)

Again... great job! Looking forward to more!

Shani8 chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
Liar, liar, pants on FIRE! I think Danny needs to kick both Kono and Steve into being truthful towards each other... but perhaps that is in the works, yes? ;)

Again... great chapter... !

Hmm... now I wonder who is ringing the doorbell? I can't wait to read and find out!

Shani8 chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
Hmmm... and the plot thickens. Murky waters afoot, methinks.

Again though, amazing writing. Great work!

Shani8 chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
Ooooh... the much needed admission and confession of sorts too, I guess. ;) I'm so glad that she was able to open up to Chin.

Great work and looking forward to more.

Shani8 chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Well then... Steve has just proven to be very pig-headed, but then again being so in love and stubborn as a mule to boot, can do that to you, I guess... ;))

Looking forward to more.

Shani8 chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
Dang... Danny is really on a roll, isn't he? ))

Seriously though... this is very well-written, and I can just see the scenes unfolding as I read. Wish canon would have something even remotely similar... but I guess there's a snowball's chance in hell of that happening... sigh ;(

Still... fanfiction makes up for the lack of all this drama if you will, in canon. So rock on, and keep writing!