Reviews for A Debt Owed
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Tou seriously need to continue this it has sooo potential l. Some klonnie and bonlijah :)
negrobarc chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
interesting
thebutterflylion chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
hope ur gonna continue this story :-)
please ff.net delete account chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
There's something about Elijah that makes you want to know more about him. Unfortunately, you can't find much of that in the series. But you've presented him well enough. He couldn't have just wanted to kill his family, even though its Klaus, and you made justice in his character. Bonnie in this is still the Bonnie that we know. But the real highlight of this fic was their interactions that made a good story out of this. Nicely done!
charrrmed chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I like this fic a lot. Lately, I've been thinking about the idea of Elijah/Bonnie (first as an intermediary thing while my Bonnie/Jeremy were apart and now as something unto themselves). I like Bonnie not willing to give Elijah her back. That's very in character of her, especially since there's something menacing about Elijah despite his politeness.
KivaJayelle chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really loved this and would be so happy to read any continuation you'd like to toss us. Beautiful writing and pacing. One day, you're going to give us a multi-part tale featuring our awesome witch and one of these tasty, alpha supernaturals, right? Thanks for sharing!
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
OMG OMG OMG! I so LOVE the pairing, so really hope you continue this story! Awesome writing skills and storytelling - you've captured their characters perfectly, and I can't wait for the next update - soon I hope!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Excellent:)
LaKessy chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Yay finally a Elijah/Bonnie story! I love it.

My guilty pleasure triangle since last season is Klaus/Bonnie/Elijah ... thats why thank you for that story even if you dont continue it. Awesome read.
Lula9167 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is really good. I really liked it and I want to know more. )
babydoll chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
love it, but plase don't make a one-shot.