Reviews for Time After Time
Good story. :):)
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
lol :) love sev and harry :) Draco hahah :D
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
I found one that is the opacit color of harry but still fits what you said he looked like maybe I can draw you up one latter Of my thought on it with Sevs form beside him :) here go to this page. Here is the link copy and past it if need be :) art/Kneazle-154492508

Love the story :) bit rushed it feels but love it none the less! :) I dont know if you want to try it but check out this fun game I found though facebook but it has its own site called Bleach Online here is the link to the game .me/play/server/220
also my e-mail I check a lot is good luck with your story love it! :)
shadowfurie chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
A bit of an abrupt ending, but an very nice story non the less.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
oh good story!
DemeRain chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
I very much enjoyed reading this thank you for posting. :)
moodysavage chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
Awesome story! I loved the action and the pacing. I wish the end had a bit more dialogue though between Harry and Severus... maybe even a bit more of working things out and clearing things up before they got together. Because wouldn't Severus have been mad that Harry left without saying goodbye and not known he was under orders to do that until he returned? Anyway... awesomely fun story to read :)
Keena3105 chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
will you be updating this story again any time soon?
magicanimegurl chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
cute and fun! Time travel love
Mika the Dark princess chapter 16 . 9/25/2012
Lov it
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
Lol, I liked this story a lot!
Tinkering chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
well that was abrupt... and kind of pointless \
TalaDentro chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Ya know, you were really close with Truls Marius Redwood. You can spell "I am lord" just not voldemort. Too bad.
Funniebones chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
i enjoyed the story... but not half as much as harry and sev did ;) mhwahahahahaha