Reviews for It's All Coming Back to me Now
Sad and cute

Sadcute Awesome story!
Bella chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Omg, I cried! :'( it was so beautiful,

i acctually played the song while i listened to it, which made me cry more!

This has to be one of the most sweetest and beautiful stories ive ever had the previlige to read well done!

Bella x
Jarock16 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Now that was a songfic. It had the powerful emotion of the song with a emotional story. I never get tired of hearing that song. From a true reviewer, out of a scale of 1-10, I give this a 11!
Leina chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
*criez* NIKKI HONEY! gah i never knew u wrote this! AW itz so sad! gah i feel like i mite cry or sumthin! *snifflez a million* n i know this is older.. but u wrote it very well
Jiyoung chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
I loved it but it was so sad! I love MICHI! please write more MICHI stories but please make it happy!
Melissa chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
*sniff,sniff* It was sooooo beautiful. I just love Michi stories. I'm still crying.*sniff*
Lys chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
**blinks** I cant believe I didnt review this.. how dareI call you my freind when I didn't... IM SO SORRY NIKKI-CHAN! Anyways... OMG this is soooo good, you SO rule! _ soo sad... **cries** WAH!
mimi chapter 1 . 10/18/2000
That was so sweet. Why did tai have to die? (tears) Do a mimato next time.
pc456 chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
sigh... *still crys* i can't believe i forgot to review this... well, here's what i think : NO! TAI! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO! *cries buckets* WHY! WHY! WHY COULDN'T IT BE JOE! *realizes then it would be joemi* ew... well, ROCK ON NIKKI! *wow that was a flash for the 80's* MORE MICHI I TELL YOU! MORE! ~~kate~~
Poted Plant chapter 1 . 9/23/2000
awww...i'ed never tought i would say this but,poor 's kinda strange to see her and Tai together...that was so good!i luved this fic!...
Sandiya chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
Splendid! _ Ah, it was a beautiful songfic, great song, and terrific display of feelings. 10 outta 10!
Jehana chapter 1 . 9/18/2000
OMG! That was soooo sad! Look, I have tears in my eyes! OMG I just cried for Tai and Mimi...ohhhh...*grabs more tissues* Wow, Nik, you've really outdone yourself...this was soooo beautiful! So depressing...the ending just killed me...poor Mimi! NOOOO! Aaahhh, excuse me while I go cry some more...

~~Jehana
Veranda chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
NOOOOOOO! TAIIIII! *bawls* Anyways...I loved it. I don't think I'd be able to write a songfic that well. Keep it up!
Usako3000 chapter 1 . 9/17/2000