Reviews for You've Got The Gift Of One Liners
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 8 . 4/5
Omg! I'll be honestly I wasn't too sure about this story when I first started reading it. On the show Kurt is gay and a little on the feminine side but the farthest vibe I ever got from him was a transvestite or drag queen like Dr. Frankenfurter (I think that's how his name is spelt but if you saw the rocky horror episode you'll know who I mean). I never really got the vibe of him wanting to actually be a woman. But as I kept reading it just got better and better and I loved the build-up to the kiss and that it wasn't just immediately there and they actually went through some work before Kurt opened himself up to Puck. Love your story. Love the way you wrote it. Please write more?
Pagan Blood chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Puck got the gift if one liners
Kurt has the curse of curves
With this gift u composed words
And the question that comes forward
Was it inspiring. Yeah I think it was.

Lol I really loved this story I haven't read a kurt story like this one.
I mean I love the bp! Stories but this is something completely different. And I just love Puck and Burt for being there and excepting kurt and letting her be herself. Plz make a sequel.
;Pagan
Renee20061918 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Yes please! Do the one shots, a sequel, anything! This was truly beautiful
SiNginG-SenSaTion chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Hey there! Just read this entire story in 2 days. It was absolutely fantastic. You really are a talented writer, screw what the other douchenozzels say about grammar. You don't need to be good at grammar to be an awesome story teller and you are very gifted! This story was so perfect and had just the right amount of fluff and angst. Not gonna lie totally wish it had some smut ahaha but really it was perfect. The only thing I don't like is that I'm done reading it hahaha. If you ever do decide to write that one extra one shot of the story I'd be the first person there reading it.

Hope all is well with you. Keep writing :-)

SiNginG-SenSaTion
SinisterSeraph chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I loved this story, it felt honest to me, as a trans-guy I love finding well written trans stories (stuff that doesn't treat it like a fetish) and this was definitely that, so thank you for sharing this and if you ever decide to write a sequel I would be happy to read it!
evfangirl98 chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
loved it
ScifiSOS chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Honestly, I hope sometime you'll redo this, it has potential and I'm usually not one to go for these stories where they are transgender or so [no offense to them but I like to have pre-made characters kept the gender they are lol]. But this story changes point of view way to much and it got worse after you took off the labels on telling which point of view it was. Even if it was obvious, it was still jumping around way too much and even when I hate multiple p.o.v changes in a chapter it would have been better labeling when the change was made instead of leaving it without. You're a good writer but the way this story was organized is just a mess in my viewpoint.

Have a nice day.
ScifiSOS

p.s. I'm not trying to be mean or flamish so sorry if I come off as such. I'm just being honestly.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
More pleaseee
IchigoRenji chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Such a good story. Great work thus far. Keep it up.
Cheers,
IchigoRenji
Mieden chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Ill be honest, Im pissed you ended this fic; youre talented writer and i enjoyed going back and reading this again (since I didnt know wtf was happening when i started reading your update). But im also really happy you at least ENDED it. So many authors just leave you hanging and I appreciate you concluding it, if a little abruptly. Thank you.
jinglyjess chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
AWWW I LOVE THIS STORY! I cant wait if you decide to write those one-shots!
ALI ALOU chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
I must admit I was hesitant to read this story seeing as in the show and in many other fanfics Kurt always professes to not being a girl and not wanting to be treated as one. However you broke this convention with a well written tale containing transvestism that was in the end interesting and worth reading. Well done!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
It was a good story D
psykogleek chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
i just love it, I think it's one of my favorite. I suffer with Kurt all the way. I hope you manage to write the one shot cause I would love to read more
CatchingCraziness chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
I really liked this story and the ending was great. If you do write those One-Shots (and I really hope you do) can you please add them onto the end of this story? That way I'll know when they're uploaded? :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »