Reviews for Orphan
Angel of RedFire chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I just watched Home Alone today and decided to look up fanfiction stories about it and this one appealed to me the most. This chapter absolutely without a doubt broke my heart. Poor Kevin.
janetgirl98 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Very good writing but I don't think Harry would forgive Kevin
skittlegirl111 chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
The story is lovely and good i loved it post more stories please god bless you :)
markstn41 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Awesome story ever keep up great work.
marksteven chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Awesome work but it mad me cry.
Jasmine Ann Snape chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
3 Just got done watching Home Alone 1 and 2 then out of inspiration I looked for fanfiction about it. Great job on feeding my Home Alone obsession!
Dorrica chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
:( I had a feeling this was going to happen.
Dorrica chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
Poor Harry. At least Marv's there for him.
Dorrica chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
Poor Harry :( Just when he was getting so attached.
Aline Riva chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
I loved the way this story ended, Harry really had to fight to keep Kevin but he got there in the end and after all the struggle it was worth it, I loved the bit where Harry joked about stealing a car for him too.

This story has been an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish with the characters involved in a very challenging situation, Harry faced a big struggle to be taken seriously and get to adopt him, all the way through it was clear to see the bond developing between them and it was clear that Harry was the one person who Kevin needed to help him and they were bonding like a father and son, they needed to be together and it was so nice to see that happen in the end.
Aline Riva chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
Poor Kevin - he's been through so much and I really hope Harry can reach him, hes the only hope he's got left.
Aline Riva chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
That was so sad, Harry was so upset and Marv wanted to comfort him but he just wanted to be alone, I felt sorry for both of them in this chapter, especially Harry, shutting himself away to cry on his own.
Dorrica chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
Haha, I like how Harry turned into Tommy DeVito for a minute.

You can't really be mad at Mrs. Devers. In any other situation, anyone would say it's insane to let an ex-con who was charged with kidnapping adopt a kid. But it's also easy to feel terrible for Harry. An older, more mature viewer of the films can't help but fall in love with his character, even though he's incredibly flawed. But I've never believed he was so flawed to the point of no redemption. You really don't want to see him as a bad guy.
Dorrica chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
Aww, a hard crunchy outside with a soft, gooey center. I'm sure Harry would be 'thrilled' by that comparison.
Dorrica chapter 8 . 10/17/2011