Reviews for Orphan
GlOmP3R chapter 12 . 2/24
Kickass job. Loved this a lot !
Giovannigo chapter 9 . 1/14
Cool story. I love it! You even did some Joes Pesci forth-wall breaking! Cool!
Caroline chapter 14 . 1/6
i always knew harry have a big heart. but at the same time is weird cause harry was the one (in home alone movies) who really want to kill kevin. I never read fan fic before, but now i must said that i am impress with all the stories i found on this site. it just prouve that i lot of people can have talent and can create good stories...like this one. :)
Termina's Hero1234 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I'm on a freaking "Home Alone" kick right now! I was glued to this story, that I didn't even stop to review! I love how this story kinda played out like "Despicable Me"! Seriously, Kevin is one strong-ass little kid... If I lost my whole family, I'd probably hang a rope from the ceiling fan... It was so adorable, seeing how Kevin was, in his emotional states, yet very freaking depressing. It seriously made me just go... awww! when Harry told Kevin that he loved him! And, "My Father's Eyes", "Shiny, Happy People", and "You Can Go Your Own Way" just made me start singing randomly! I love those songs!

In conclusion, I love the bonding in this story. One day, Harry tries to eat Kevin's fingers. Another day, he tries to kill him in the park. And, now, he loves him and adopted him. That's all I have to say... for now! XD
Angel of Red Fire chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I just watched Home Alone today and decided to look up fanfiction stories about it and this one appealed to me the most. This chapter absolutely without a doubt broke my heart. Poor Kevin.
janetgirl98 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Very good writing but I don't think Harry would forgive Kevin
skittlegirl111 chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
The story is lovely and good i loved it post more stories please god bless you :)
starwolf1994 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Awesome story ever keep up great work.
marksteven chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Awesome work but it mad me cry.
Jasmine Ann Snape chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
3 Just got done watching Home Alone 1 and 2 then out of inspiration I looked for fanfiction about it. Great job on feeding my Home Alone obsession!
Dorrica chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
:( I had a feeling this was going to happen.
Dorrica chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
Poor Harry. At least Marv's there for him.
Dorrica chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
Poor Harry :( Just when he was getting so attached.
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
I loved the way this story ended, Harry really had to fight to keep Kevin but he got there in the end and after all the struggle it was worth it, I loved the bit where Harry joked about stealing a car for him too.

This story has been an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish with the characters involved in a very challenging situation, Harry faced a big struggle to be taken seriously and get to adopt him, all the way through it was clear to see the bond developing between them and it was clear that Harry was the one person who Kevin needed to help him and they were bonding like a father and son, they needed to be together and it was so nice to see that happen in the end.
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
Poor Kevin - he's been through so much and I really hope Harry can reach him, hes the only hope he's got left.