Reviews for Orphan
Love your stories. I have an idea. How about you make a sequel where Kevin gets kidnapped while running away from home after fighting with Harry. Harry feels guilty for being harsh on him so he and Marv look for him with the help of the police of course.
whome33 chapter 14 . 11/29/2015
FANTASTIC STORY! And you used a plot concept most would NEVER use!

Can you please write a sequel? You could detail the life of Harry raising Kevin as a teenager. We could see Kevin going out on dates, hanging out with friends, going to parties, sneaking off to out-of-state concerts without Harry's permission, prom, getting his driver's license, getting in trouble, all of the things a teenager does.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
this was awesome you should make oneshots to this!
Catmintleaf chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
All this... Man, simply put, this was one of the best stories I've read in a while. It was easily read, with clear meanings and spellings, and the characters were well done.
All-in-all, this was a very digestible story.
Or, in other words:
Ish beautiful *Blubbers*
GlOmP3R chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
Kickass job. Loved this a lot !
GiovanniGo chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
Cool story. I love it! You even did some Joes Pesci forth-wall breaking! Cool!
Caroline chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
i always knew harry have a big heart. but at the same time is weird cause harry was the one (in home alone movies) who really want to kill kevin. I never read fan fic before, but now i must said that i am impress with all the stories i found on this site. it just prouve that i lot of people can have talent and can create good stories...like this one. :)
Majora's Mask Freak184 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I'm on a freaking "Home Alone" kick right now! I was glued to this story, that I didn't even stop to review! I love how this story kinda played out like "Despicable Me"! Seriously, Kevin is one strong-ass little kid... If I lost my whole family, I'd probably hang a rope from the ceiling fan... It was so adorable, seeing how Kevin was, in his emotional states, yet very freaking depressing. It seriously made me just go... awww! when Harry told Kevin that he loved him! And, "My Father's Eyes", "Shiny, Happy People", and "You Can Go Your Own Way" just made me start singing randomly! I love those songs!

In conclusion, I love the bonding in this story. One day, Harry tries to eat Kevin's fingers. Another day, he tries to kill him in the park. And, now, he loves him and adopted him. That's all I have to say... for now! XD
Angel of Red Fire chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I just watched Home Alone today and decided to look up fanfiction stories about it and this one appealed to me the most. This chapter absolutely without a doubt broke my heart. Poor Kevin.
janetgirl98 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Very good writing but I don't think Harry would forgive Kevin
skittlegirl111 chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
The story is lovely and good i loved it post more stories please god bless you :)
Monkey fist1994 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Awesome story ever keep up great work.
marksteven chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Awesome work but it mad me cry.
Jasmine Ann Snape chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
3 Just got done watching Home Alone 1 and 2 then out of inspiration I looked for fanfiction about it. Great job on feeding my Home Alone obsession!
CupOfAngst chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
:( I had a feeling this was going to happen.