Reviews for The Human Factor
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Interesting crossover... If the evil villaisn of the world united, they might actually get somewhere.

Or just get their asses kicked by *other* superheros... *eye roll*
Evil Overlady chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
An interesting little tidbit I just found out. Michael Dobson did the voice for both Grinder *and* Lucus Amato! How cool is that? (And for my Wheels and Wings series Dorian Harewood who did the voice of Julian Wilkes in Viper also did Talos in the Gargoyles episode "The New Olympians." Just some random thoughts...)
Kerro Starbane chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
I'm an author in the A/M section, and i must comment that your portrail of Alex, Grinder, Fidget and Rikki was very good, if slightly off.

Dr. X, Asnazi (Asazi, fellow authors like to make fun of her name) and Brandon was pretty good, and i have no objections there.

But... My major pet peeve is that i have no clue who any of teh Cybersix characters are, simply because i don't think it was ever shown in my area. But Grinder helping Cybersix with her delemia was exactly like his character, though he tries to not make the person feel guilty. And then, he isn't as careless, or curious, to leave the vincity of Big Air... unless he really had too... which in this case, his curiousity got the better of him, thus getting him in trouble. Still cool.

I liked this fic, even though i was severly debating on whether to post a reveiw. Try and work on more description, less dialog.

my biggest peeve is i like to see 75% description, and 25% dialog. but you write with your own style, and i'm not fualting you for that. Keep up the good work, and please, continue writing.
Taiyou Ryu chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
? where is this going?
shygirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Hey great little story you got there. I love Cybersix when it was on air but now it's not. Like I said ggreat story. Keep on writting.
Ptah Aegyptus chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Can't comment on the Action Man pieces, but you captured Cybersix's personality and Charisma very well. Keep contributing!