Reviews for Something Gray
juggling chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
I always like a nice longish story, with good dialog, and that is what you wrote. I know you wrote this some time ago, but I just read it and want to thank you. So, thanks.
Jhiz chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
You did a great job of developing and exploring the grays that started to develop in the third season of the show and blossomed to life in the fourth. I loved how you slowly shifted the outlooks and perceptions of all the main characters while developing the story line with your own twists.

Once again, your writing is clean and crisp. It is a pleasure to read it.

Thank you so much for delving into this so deeply and creating something moving.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 26 . 2/28/2013
So amazing! It had enough Spuffy to make me happy, while Tara was so amazing and - Gahhh! So awesome! The ending is both funny, cute, and asdfghjkl (meaning: I can't put it into words)

So excited to read the rest of your work :) Im slowly making a dent in it.
AKGMom chapter 26 . 11/15/2012
This was a charming story. It had all the elements needed for good storytelling. I also appreciate very, very much the correct spelling and grammar I find in your pieces. I am looking forward to more. Thank you for sharing.
carnivorous butterfly chapter 26 . 8/21/2012
i really enjoyed your story.
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 26 . 11/2/2011
This is a wonderful story. You delved really deep into a lot of the moral complexities inherent in Buffy-verse, and you did it very elegantly too. Nobody was out of character, and nobody was portrayed as either entirely good or entirely bad. I found the Council taking down the Initiative to be supremely satisfying, and a fluffy Spuffy ending is always wonderful. And I love the way Buffy's idea of a nice, long courtship ended up manifesting itself :D
CaptainPeroxide chapter 26 . 10/12/2011
Awesome story! I'm glad that all justice was done and dusted and my two favourite blondes got together in the end :D xx lexie xx
ginar369 chapter 26 . 10/10/2011
Just read the whole story in one sitting. I wish this was how it had played out. Maybe if they had tried to help Spike things would have gone so much better for them all.