Reviews for Playing with Fire
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Good god, you got Ginny in one :) Her fiery personality, her resolve, the fact that she's not a girl who seems to care what anyone else thinks...it's all there!

So I think it's clear that I liked the characterisation here. I also liked the adherence to canon - the mention of the Bat Bogey Hex for one, and the fact that Ginny has particularly powerful hexes in general was well done.

I liked that Ginny was willing to do something on a limb for Harry, rather than because she was head-over-heels for Seamus.

I also noticed how with Lily/Peter, Lily/Regulus and Ginny/Seamus you've had the male character attracted but platonic on the female side - is this a theme that will show up more? Because you can call me a feminist, but I like it ;)
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I just realized a few minutes ago that I never read this entry. I'm such a blonde sometimes... which doesn't really make sense, because I'm a ginger...

BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

Anyway, I liked this one, as usual.

It was short, sweet, and fluffy.

You don't see much of this pairing and I think you wrote it very well.

Seamus and Ginny make such a cute couple.

Thanks for another brilliant entry!

* claps *

and sorry again for forgetting to read it!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Love this one! Ginny is fantastic, and I like that Seamus wasn't a complete pushover :)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Cute. Are you ever going to stop doing this challenge though lol? XP either way, nice job! :D
ACCOUNT DELETED00000 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011