Reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog: Heroes of Mobius
5wilsonr chapter 22 . 4/12
The opening scene of this chapter reminds me a lot of Sonic X Episode 53 (Season 3 Episode 1) "A Cosmic Call."

URL Link:
/U7hBXrEq7us
5wilsonr chapter 17 . 3/21
"You must be chilled to the bone!"

This quote reminds me of a very similar quote from Walt Disney's “The Great Mouse Detective.” In the movie, this very quote is spoken by the female mouse who was a maid servant of “The Great Mouse Detective,” Basel of Baker Street.
5wilsonr chapter 148 . 3/20
Boy! Dr. Eggman's gonna be PO'd when (by chance) he eventually hears about Imperator Ix's attempt to establish his own global empire, instead of Dr. Eggman.
Lynn chapter 3 . 3/8
It's Sonic stories like these that bring me back to Sonic.
These kind of stories don't compare to Sonic Boom.
I'm glad you included 's creepiness as well as .
I finished the last part now. Amazing it would be great as a comic or even a chapter book.
I like how you expanded on the Sonic comic universe of what could've been.
I loved every part of it!
If you add more I'll read it or if you don't I'll read it over again.
I know I've reviewed this before but amazing job.
The detail and knowing the character's personalities was perfect.
Everything was perfect.
I was surprised though that Knuckles was related to that was never said in the comics.
But you got Finitevius's creepy personality so and what he would do so...It wasn't a big deal in the end.
But that was something added as your take on it and it didn't distract from the story so I was fine with it.
MJ dancer and Sonic fan chapter 3 . 3/8
Perhaps with the castle still standing, ,aye there're would be some hope the cup it's might rebuild. Anyway so far, this chapter's great, expect for Sonic winning this round. I just hope Sonic and his team would win the next. If he does, the chapter it's in would be better. Anyway, I reckon you should work for the comics based on those games. You are so good at it.
MJ dancer and Sonic fan chapter 2 . 3/8
Hamlin, anyone who read the video game based comic's would know he's always on the negative position. And Nicole bring an organic form, that's exactly what Sonic news network said how Sonic Satam would've gone if it had a season 3. Eggman, he may have been tied with Sonic and his team of heros, but it's not over by a very long shot. I hope Sonic can get more members in his group before Eggman does.
MJ dancer and Sonic fan chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Excellent first chapter to this story. I find it good I already started adding to my reading list on my iPad.
Sky Strider chapter 227 . 11/27/2014
I just found this and I must say, I cannot contain my joy for your dedication to this story, while some cannot even commit to writing a 20 chapter story, you commited 3 years of your life to producing this lovely gem of a story for us all to enjoy. The writing even of what little I've read is quite superb and most of the characters just feel right. I feel like this wasn't just an idea, but a labor of love you are truly a super fan and I feel you are the only person I've met who is deserving of this title. Congratulations! PS: If you ever write a book, I'll buy it.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Really? A Spomgebob reference?
Guest chapter 227 . 10/25/2014
Epic ending to a leading sonic fan-fiction. I hope to see you write again. ;)
Milky-Wayne chapter 227 . 10/25/2014
You should make another story, but with the R.F.S.'s kids. Okay? It seems good.
ExMarkSpot chapter 227 . 10/24/2014
Now that you finished this story, how about making another fanfic, but this time centered around the heroes children! Please, that would be really awesome!
StretchRubberFoo chapter 227 . 10/24/2014
That was THE AWESOMEST SONIC FANFICTION EVER! But what happen to Fiona? You still haven't written what happened to her.
werewolf99 chapter 227 . 10/24/2014
I totally HOWLING! loved it & i hope that there will be a sequel & if so can you please add Spencer Ricardo my 9,000 pound all muscles & not fat bi-gender/male gorilla character & Noah Thompson my male 6,000 pound all muscles & not fat panda bear in that sequel? You may use them however & whatever you want as long as they are neutral characters & no jeans.
werewolf99 chapter 226 . 10/24/2014