Reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog: Heroes of Mobius
Aaron Weyl chapter 158 . 6/29
Although I already read it the one on DA about two years back but after I read it again in this review I thought it's a really good episode and Dark Cat's debut is pretty well done :)

I also like how Sonic is asking Dark about Karia (laughs)

So, I'll give this part 1 of HUNT Ed 8/10 :)

And yes this is first time I type the comment on this website so don't expect me to be here :XD:
patrickthehedgehog21 chapter 200 . 5/23
Oh shit Sonic's pissed, this is going to be good
THEFIREKING chapter 17 . 3/6
This is going to take ages to read.
xhope14x chapter 1 . 3/1
Ok 2 questions does these follow the comics because I'm reading then 2 does these story have romantic
Gardemarine Reyenes chapter 227 . 9/26/2015
Oh, that was such a good story. Beautiful dialogues, action scrnrs, a detailed description. Definitely one of the best fanfics about Mobius, I read in my life. We say, talented person is talented in everything! The same I can say about you. However, it also says: makes no mistakes only one who does nothing.

In the story, there is one very, very big problem, typical of all who write fan fiction, where there is Silver. And here this problem, alas, remained. And this thing is detached from the reading. It rejects such a strong factor that I had to flip through these places for I didn't vomited. But this is only one factor.

In addition, I have not seen anything that is torn away from reading. Excellent work.

Let my score did not mean for you, since you finished this story, but anyway I put 8 points out of 11. Sorry, but the problem that I have described, I don't forgive to anyone. Even to such a wonderful writers like you.
MJ dancer and Sonic fan chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
On chapter three, I was meant to type out that I hated the part where Eggman wins a round, not Sonic winning. Sorry for the mishap. And i can’t believe Eggman won again. I hate it when Sonic lose’s to him. But I’m sure adn hope that Sonic would beat Eggman sooner or later even if it takes twenty more chapters. Still a great chapter though.
ExMarkSpot chapter 166 . 6/6/2015
Funny you should say that Sally, because you SLAPPED Sonic in the Comic for choosing Heroism over you! Thank you for making making Sally nicer, Author :)
Nintendoman01 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
It's a good start. I like it.

From one Sonic fan to another, I can't wait to read more.
5wilsonr chapter 22 . 4/12/2015
The opening scene of this chapter reminds me a lot of Sonic X Episode 53 (Season 3 Episode 1) "A Cosmic Call."

URL Link:
/U7hBXrEq7us
5wilsonr chapter 17 . 3/21/2015
"You must be chilled to the bone!"

This quote reminds me of a very similar quote from Walt Disney's “The Great Mouse Detective.” In the movie, this very quote is spoken by the female mouse who was a maid servant of “The Great Mouse Detective,” Basel of Baker Street.
5wilsonr chapter 148 . 3/20/2015
Boy! Dr. Eggman's gonna be PO'd when (by chance) he eventually hears about Imperator Ix's attempt to establish his own global empire, instead of Dr. Eggman.
Lynn chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
It's Sonic stories like these that bring me back to Sonic.
These kind of stories don't compare to Sonic Boom.
I'm glad you included 's creepiness as well as .
I finished the last part now. Amazing it would be great as a comic or even a chapter book.
I like how you expanded on the Sonic comic universe of what could've been.
I loved every part of it!
If you add more I'll read it or if you don't I'll read it over again.
I know I've reviewed this before but amazing job.
The detail and knowing the character's personalities was perfect.
Everything was perfect.
I was surprised though that Knuckles was related to that was never said in the comics.
But you got Finitevius's creepy personality so and what he would do so...It wasn't a big deal in the end.
But that was something added as your take on it and it didn't distract from the story so I was fine with it.
MJ dancer and Sonic fan chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
Perhaps with the castle still standing, ,aye there're would be some hope the cup it's might rebuild. Anyway so far, this chapter's great, expect for Sonic winning this round. I just hope Sonic and his team would win the next. If he does, the chapter it's in would be better. Anyway, I reckon you should work for the comics based on those games. You are so good at it.
MJ dancer and Sonic fan chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Hamlin, anyone who read the video game based comic's would know he's always on the negative position. And Nicole bring an organic form, that's exactly what Sonic news network said how Sonic Satam would've gone if it had a season 3. Eggman, he may have been tied with Sonic and his team of heros, but it's not over by a very long shot. I hope Sonic can get more members in his group before Eggman does.
MJ dancer and Sonic fan chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Excellent first chapter to this story. I find it good I already started adding to my reading list on my iPad.