Reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog: Heroes of Mobius
Void Reader chapter 14 . 6/23
Did u have to make Sally like, weak? That’s not the Sally I know. This so far is kinda disappointing. I just don’t feel enough chaos in the air like my other favourite sonic fanfics.
Void Reader chapter 3 . 6/21
Really? All the Robians got killed. That’s depressing n depressing is not one of Sonic’s traits. Hope nothing like this happens again as I continue reading.
Tails's introduction was great.
What a way to start a story indeed.
Cool episode.
Good introduction to your series.
cool
TOG II chapter 65 . 11/12/2017
80 thousand miles is roughly three times the diameter of Earth. Mobius has about the same gravity and density as Earth. Physics, everyone.

Other than that, very little errors and a continuity of interesting storylines.
SionnaFox chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
ok.. I'm sorry.. but Robotnik is not Eggman. And it was Robotnik who overthrew the Mobian monarchy. but you did get Eggman's species right. Robotnik was an Overlander.
Aaron Weyl chapter 158 . 6/29/2016
Although I already read it the one on DA about two years back but after I read it again in this review I thought it's a really good episode and Dark Cat's debut is pretty well done :)

I also like how Sonic is asking Dark about Karia (laughs)

So, I'll give this part 1 of HUNT Ed 8/10 :)

And yes this is first time I type the comment on this website so don't expect me to be here :XD:
patrickthehedgehog21 chapter 200 . 5/23/2016
Oh shit Sonic's pissed, this is going to be good
THEFIREKING chapter 17 . 3/6/2016
This is going to take ages to read.
xhope14x chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Ok 2 questions does these follow the comics because I'm reading then 2 does these story have romantic
Mr Faceless chapter 227 . 9/26/2015
Oh, that was such a good story. Beautiful dialogues, action scrnrs, a detailed description. Definitely one of the best fanfics about Mobius, I read in my life. We say, talented person is talented in everything! The same I can say about you. However, it also says: makes no mistakes only one who does nothing.

In the story, there is one very, very big problem, typical of all who write fan fiction, where there is Silver. And here this problem, alas, remained. And this thing is detached from the reading. It rejects such a strong factor that I had to flip through these places for I didn't vomited. But this is only one factor.

In addition, I have not seen anything that is torn away from reading. Excellent work.

Let my score did not mean for you, since you finished this story, but anyway I put 8 points out of 11. Sorry, but the problem that I have described, I don't forgive to anyone. Even to such a wonderful writers like you.
MJ dancer and Sonic fan chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
On chapter three, I was meant to type out that I hated the part where Eggman wins a round, not Sonic winning. Sorry for the mishap. And i can’t believe Eggman won again. I hate it when Sonic lose’s to him. But I’m sure adn hope that Sonic would beat Eggman sooner or later even if it takes twenty more chapters. Still a great chapter though.