Reviews for Time Orbs and Pregnancy
Revliledpembroke chapter 14 . 7/26
They act like they have no other options, when I'm pretty sure fleeing to the U.S, Australia, New Zealand, any of the British overseas possessions, India, South Africa, Hong Kong, Canada are all completely viable options, depending on how far a broom can fly or how far Floor travel or Apparition can go. I also have a scenario in my head of one of the Death Eaters (like, say, Snape or Regulus... maybe Narcissa as well, someone deeply disenfranchised with the Death Nibbler creed) sneaking a Muggle bomb into Voldemort's headquarters and that's how the war actually ends. If I had any talent for stringing more than a few words together at a time, I would probably write it. Ah well...
Revliledpembroke chapter 24 . 6/21
Good story, I like it a lot.
RangerTreaty chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
Is this story on hold or deserted? It's one of the really good timetravel fanfics and it pains me to not know the end. Please, write a chapter, it could be a half page long, but please finish this story. Thank you, even if this story doesn't get a finish. It was very well written.

Guest chapter 24 . 2/2/2015
hi. i really love this story. do you plan on updating it anytime soon? i hope you do.
Kisa Black chapter 24 . 1/1/2014
Plz update soon. Its a very good story.
hocrux chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
Awesome story update as soon as you can this is the best time travel story I have ever read and trust me I have read a lot of time travel stories. I was really surprised when Neville convinced Regulus to tutor Amelia and baby sit teddy and Victoire
Sum Buddy chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
A dislocation is, in this case, when the shoulder joint pops out of the socket. The way to fix this is to push the shoulder up back into the socket. All info comes from both my brain and Google. _
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I like the story but trelawney wasn't hired until after she made the prophesy about Harry and voldemort and when that happened lily was already pregnant with Harry and I would assume that would happen after they got out of school
omegarulesall chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
lovely update, will we see any death eater battles soon?
melaniecullen96 chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
Yay FINALLY and update xD it's still as good as it was last time lol. You should do a scene of Harry getting to show off his mad dueling skills to his class ... That would be cool. Lol anyways good job!
Laurenmk20 chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Except dorcas died in 81...
coco6051 chapter 25 . 10/6/2012
I really love your fanfiction! Too bad you can't finish it on this website. I am really liking the Lily/James parts of the story and I think you should write a fanfiction about that.
Keep on writing,
Princess Of Flames chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wow Harry and Neville are overreacting. How bad could it be?
Birds on the Sunset chapter 25 . 8/11/2012
So your ditching this story. How upsetting I'd love to read the rest of it. It's so realistic and enjoyable.
NobodyLikeMe chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
Please you have to tell us where you go!
I love this story too much to lose it!