Reviews for Time Orbs and Pregnancy
RangerTreaty chapter 24 . 7/5
Is this story on hold or deserted? It's one of the really good timetravel fanfics and it pains me to not know the end. Please, write a chapter, it could be a half page long, but please finish this story. Thank you, even if this story doesn't get a finish. It was very well written.

/RangerTreaty
hi. i really love this story. do you plan on updating it anytime soon? i hope you do.
Kisa Black chapter 24 . 1/1/2014
Plz update soon. Its a very good story.
hocrux chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
Awesome story update as soon as you can this is the best time travel story I have ever read and trust me I have read a lot of time travel stories. I was really surprised when Neville convinced Regulus to tutor Amelia and baby sit teddy and Victoire
Sum Buddy chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
A dislocation is, in this case, when the shoulder joint pops out of the socket. The way to fix this is to push the shoulder up back into the socket. All info comes from both my brain and Google. _
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I like the story but trelawney wasn't hired until after she made the prophesy about Harry and voldemort and when that happened lily was already pregnant with Harry and I would assume that would happen after they got out of school
omegarulesall chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
lovely update, will we see any death eater battles soon?
melaniecullen96 chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
Yay FINALLY and update xD it's still as good as it was last time lol. You should do a scene of Harry getting to show off his mad dueling skills to his class ... That would be cool. Lol anyways good job!
Laurenmk20 chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Except dorcas died in 81...
coco6051 chapter 25 . 10/6/2012
I really love your fanfiction! Too bad you can't finish it on this website. I am really liking the Lily/James parts of the story and I think you should write a fanfiction about that.
Keep on writing,
coco6051xoxo
Princess Of Flames chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wow Harry and Neville are overreacting. How bad could it be?
Birds on the Sunset chapter 25 . 8/11/2012
So your ditching this story. How upsetting I'd love to read the rest of it. It's so realistic and enjoyable.
NobodyLikeMe chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
Please you have to tell us where you go!
I love this story too much to lose it!
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
Well OK... didn't think this was a RTB story but hey
tootles
Me Llamo Berry chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
They weren't just targeted for the reviews. The TOS were there for a reason...

Would you want this site shut down because it was sued? Any use of copyrighted material (aka the exact words from the books) can be cause for someone to sue. I don't think JK would sue ff for using the books, but the staff cannot take the chance. Yes, I enjoy reading the books fanfictions and I do read them if they are on this site, but I also understand why they are reported and taken down. I for one, do not want to lose this site and the fact that you're leaving this site just because of that is plain stupid. They're not just taking down the reading the books. They're getting rid of MA fanfictions too and people are up in arms about that too.

And using the TOS doesn't ruin good stories. It points out the flaws in the stories (like the ones with terrible grammar) or removes the likelihood of the site as a whole being sued. It's not just about you or the Harry Potter fanfic authors. It's about every single person who uses this site. I don't just read HP fanfiction I read others too. And if these stories need to go to keep the site from shutting down, then I'm all for it. It's not all about you. Get it through your head.