Reviews for Pride of Time
She has to be more understanding especially considering she should know partly what he has to go through in the future. One cannot simply back out on the dark lors so she should know he has to play his cards right so I think she overreacted
F Lily. She’s obnoxious but I’m glad Severus moves on from her thank Merlin
I get that snape isn’t the friendly person but I don’t like that hermione makes fun of his hair. That’s so personal and a lot of people struggle with it that it makes me sad. She needs to put James and black in their place I don’t like that they always attack Severus. This is my third time reading the story
Time travel seems totally pointless if nothing actually changes. And it's impossible for a person to enter a different timeline without their very entry causing change. I figure you can't have it both ways. In for a knut, in for a galleon. Go ahead and save Gideon and Fabian...and Lily, James, Sirius and the Longbottoms. Seems stupid not to use what you've got. Worrying about changes causing catastrophe seems to me like a cop out and simply an excuse to take the lazy way out instead of actively accomplishing deeds that have a better than sitting on your butt chance of success. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Hermione has been in this timeline for more than 4 years and done absolutely nothing significant. The only change, and it too is entirely insignificant, is to.. ahem ...Snape. I think I'll skip to the last 2 chapters.
Just how much students ended up with a GASH on their face? All in a day at Hoggywarts.
Kgvision chapter 4 . 9/27
I love this story, it one of my all time favorites. But no matter how many times I read this, Hermione is just plain wrong about this being in any way Snape’s fault. If we took this scenario out of the Wizarding world, and replaced werewolf with bear, then no matter what occurs, any “prank” which involves an animal known to kill humans makes that instigator liable for attempted manslaughter at the very least. I would actually make a case for Sirius to be charged with attempted murder. Dumbledore was so incredibly wrong to let Sirius get away with this, and not report this to the proper authorities. This moment in canon was one of many cumulating events which turned me from a solid Dumbledore supporter to viewing him with a measure of distrust.
Omg I loved this fic the whole thing was brilliant! The characterization of the marauders and Harry and Ron who I find often get a little weird in fics like this, was awesome. I finished it in a day and then immediately went back to read it again from the start.
JuliaMabon chapter 50 . 8/12
Wow! I... just- wow!

Snamione supporters’ recommend Pride Of Time all the time, so I was curious. But I just decided to give it a try when a friend said that I needed to read it. Her opinion is very important to me, cause she has a good taste. So I thought: if she really enjoyed this fanfic, I have to read it too.
I must say, I took two months to read all of it. You know, busy, college, life, some problems and stuff, and this is a really long fic! I don’t think I’ve ever read a fanfiction this long (I mean, 50 chapters, okay, but they are looong chapters).

Darling, this is a masterpiece! I can’t say much more than this; actually, I don’t even know exactly what to say. Just… Amazing! Perfect! Time-travel stories are very hard to write, the chances of do something wrong are very high, but you did a splendid job. Really, I’m still… shocked. Thank you for this story! And congratulations
vohenhaim chapter 28 . 8/3
why do i feel like Hermione dismisses sev's experiences as trivial as if being Slytherin makes them always wrong
I’m very happy that I didn’t stop reading. When you stopped relying so heavily on the books and started to make changes, it really showed how talented of a writer you are. I was shocked that one of your authors notes said that you were 17 when you wrote this story. I’m not sure if you will ever see this comment seeing as how you finished this story 10 years ago, but I hope you are still writing.
I am glad that I continued reading. You are definitely not just keeping everything the exact same as the books. I was also frustrated with Sirius dying after you did such a great job of developing the relationship between him and Hermione. I was almost more attached to your Sirius than the book version.
So, when Hermione finally poses as her younger self after 21ish years of extra training and knowledge, everything happens almost exactly as it did in the books? Why? It’s like you copied and pasted the books. Conversations and situations are VERBATIM. Isn’t the whole point of a time travel fic to change some stuff? I’m just pissed that you still had Sirius die again, and the exact same way as in the books. The time loop is complete. Things can change. I’m am sticking through now that I am over 300,000 words in hoping it will get better
Maddie chapter 50 . 7/18
Wow! Sometimes I don’t review, but I felt like you needed to hear this. I couldn’t put your fic down because it was PHENOMENAL. This is the first time in a very long time that I can say this (I don’t give praise unless it is well deserved— this time it is). The characters were so well thought out and I immediately connected with the story. I’ve recently started reading more of the time travel snamione stories and I think yours is one of my favorites. 50 chapters is a long time to keep my attention, and I quite literally could not stop reading. Thank you for writing this and seeing the story to the end. I realize that this is an older story, and I’m so thankful that I found it. Amazing work :)
Brilliant!
R chapter 50 . 6/14
whhhhhhhheeeew... what a journey!
obsessed with epilogue... this story was amazing, phenomenal and very beautifully executed...
beautiful, beautiful work!
I love how you wrote each and every one of the characters... marvellous, indeed..
2,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »