Reviews for Pride of Time
THIS WAS BRILLIANT!

Okay, i'm going to keep this short because there is so much going on inside of me accurately summarize just how beautiful, loving, and suspenseful this story is. Everything is just right, and wrapped in a neat little bow for a amazing ending.

All i can really say is: I can't wait to re-read the whole thing.
SNAPE LIVES ! Yes
God this was an amazing chapter. Shit
SHIT
Ok. Alright, I'm going to be honest right now. I'm so scared.

This story is incredible to say the least, the writing is engaging and descriptive I often forget this isn't professional work. What I love most, aside from complex plot, is how you take your time with characters and relationships with each other. It's hard to find a long, well written fanfic that does romance as well as the romance between sev and Hermione, we see why they love each other and how it hurts them to be separated. I just really love it.

But the reason I'm scared is because I'm afraid of sev dying like in the movie. You've already changed so much so I'm hoping against that these two get the happy ending they deserve.

Also I don't much care for Ginny.
Violet97mc chapter 1 . 4/3
Love me so time travel Sev/Mione ️
Elcarim-Soberian-1222 chapter 50 . 3/30
It has been soooo very long but i had to reread it. Still love it...after all this time...always
diamonds-gone-black chapter 50 . 3/9
I absolutely love this story! the writing is just wonderful and now I need a sequel centering on selenius because I love that kid.
diamonds-gone-black chapter 40 . 3/8
I just don't get why she hasn't told anyone else that severus is on their side and explained the situation, at least to kingsley or McGonagall.
Vilvid chapter 1 . 3/7
Not many stories can leave me with that feeling of being complete as this one. To make me feel a part of their lives as they went through all of the happy and sad moments.
And for that I thank you for the awesome journey!
perkins99 chapter 50 . 3/5
I've read this at least three times, and I know I'll read it several more. This is without a doubt the best fanfic I've ever read, and I cannot get over how amazing it is. I love the way that you develop the characters, creating something that is completely believable based on canon, but still unique and surprising. The way that canon is still able to stand up for a good majority of the fic is absolutely incredible, and so well thought out. Every time I finish, I don't want it to end, and part of me wants to restart it right away, because it's just THAT GOOD. Thank you for creating such an amazing work!
snowblind12 chapter 50 . 2/25
Such a clever story and so beautifully written. I absolutely loved it! What a treat :) Thank you!
CptBeefaloNTF chapter 1 . 2/23
I love this story! especially love how long it is.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I loved this story so much!
Amazing job!
I apologize for the guest review, I don’t remember my login information anymore (much to my chagrin and grief). However I did have a question about Pride of Time... When Hagrid originally accompanied Hermione to the Potter house, he saw Sirius Black there and recognized that he was there for Harry... Why then, does he go on and become highly upset that he sold out his best friends? Was Hagrid Obliviated? Or was he in such a state of shock when claiming Harry from the wreckage that he did not truly process Sirius’ presence there? My email address is if you’d like to reply. Thanks in advance either way you go!
2,421 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »