Reviews for Pride of Time
omg I cried. so sad
kalilje chapter 23 . 2/20
omg I cried. so sad
Cold-hater Snow-lover chapter 50 . 2/18
This story just doesn't have any I arrived at the last chapter it was so bittersweet. I loved it. Thank you so much.
OptimisticPessimistic13 chapter 50 . 2/17
Amazing story! I was so worried it wouldn't have a happy ending.
chchristelle2 chapter 45 . 2/17
Cool
kalilje chapter 2 . 2/16
rock-cake, parchment and wand, what a great game! :D Love it. my beta recomended your story and now I'm hooked on reading everything with Snape in it :D Thank you for a great story
Gammily chapter 50 . 2/12
This entire story is amazing. I binge read this entire story and did nothing else besides have a lazy sunday.
Gammily chapter 37 . 2/12
Omg. So if sev and sirius/james were rivals in school, sev has been hating on harry but sirius loves selenius
Mothy chapter 24 . 1/30
I loved the time turner bit in the Prisoner of Azkaban and I love it here now, where we can see the same events happening from another perspective.

I am looking forward to how Sirius is going to fit in and I do hope the change will lead to a change in the future timeline so that he survives. *crosses fingers*
Mothy chapter 18 . 1/30
No! and they are both so bloody young too.
Mothy chapter 10 . 1/30
This is all such a mess, and I don't see a way out. Severus never really had a chance, did he?
Mothy chapter 9 . 1/30
That's a bit rich coming from someone who did almost murder someone, Sirius. Without getting detention or any points taken off I might add.

I'm so glad Gryffindor are sticking together, too. I am also interested in the Slytherin dynamics.

Severus is reminding me more and more of my favourite mythological figure, Loki, what with his not being at all well liked by those who are supposedly his 'family' but kept on because he is too useful and dangerous. And he's got a friend who can keep up with him and will stand by him.
And that of course is reminding me of Joanne Harris's infuriating book and making me more and more nervous that the weird stuff going on with the time turner isn't going to be enough to allow Hermione to make a significant impact on the future and it's going to just carry on like it did in canon. At least Severus is getting some happy moments in his life? ooh-er
Mothy chapter 5 . 1/30
Lily I don't think you really understand, or perhaps ever understood what's going on between Snape and the Marauders. It's their problem in canon too, I think that they just don't know how to communicate properly and their friendship was doomed from the start.

Oh my poor foolish proud Snapey thing. He really just doesn't have anyone to support him who isn't going to aid him joining Voldemort. And of course he doesn't have the social skills to make those connections. But hopefully Hermione can help him (am hoping for a complete canon divergence right about...Now.)

But oh yes! Sirius and James seem to finally be getting a clue! Because of course they are teenage boys and need that sort of thing knocked into their heads, but of course canonically it doesn't happen it just keeps getting worse and worse, especially for poor Sirius.

But oh my Gods Dumbledore, I understand your logic, but without Hermione, the only thing Sirius and James are going to learn is that that they can continue to torment that slimy dirt-poor half-blood git without anyone batting an eyelid no matter how bad it gets. *Bangs head against the wall*

I love your anti-litigation charm, by the way.
Mothy chapter 4 . 1/30
At first I was like Nooo! That's not the order of events! What. But I suppose it is an AU so it really doesn't matter...at all.

Also, I am not really a fan of Hermione hitting people, but I am so glad she did tell Sirius off. Maybe this'll knock some sense into him. Actually, if it does and acts as a bit of a wakeup call (Although I bet he will still just get a slap on the wrist from Dumbledore, if it is still possible to keep the event on the down low with the slight change in circumstances) You'd have to have set this after SWM if you still wanted Severus to break up with Lily, friendship-wise (Or at least break up in the same fashion).

I like that Snape got called out too, coz he was very foolish in this instance, although informing him that his long-time tormentor was responsible for saving his life directly after the fact was possibly not the best way to endear him to you, 'Mione.
Mothy chapter 3 . 1/30
Ooh. I'm really nervous for how this is going to turn out, because of course Hermione sets into motion stuff that we know happened in canon anyway but didn't know quite why (James mostly stopping hexing people) but I want it to be a complete AU so no one has to die and my friend Snape doesn't have the Worst Life Ever. I can't quite work out how it will go and I don't want to get my hopes up just yet, dammit!
2,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »