Reviews for Pride of Time
This is the best fanfic I've ever read. Well done :)
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 15 . 8/25
You take the time to make things real, rather than a quick back ground for your characters.
Well written
ScriosAisling chapter 50 . 8/22
First off, wow. Just...wow. This was an amazing story of love, loss, and sacrifice. Thank you for writing this. It has impacted me deeply. Also, this was the best time travel fic I've ever read. Thank you for sharing your creativity! :)
recycledsmiles chapter 50 . 8/20
Thank you thank you! This story is so wonderful!
TranquilSapphire chapter 50 . 8/15
It was a beautiful tale.
This is a really good story
ShannaSnape chapter 50 . 8/7
The ending kind of disappointed me, closing with who you did. I realize it's been done for years but I think a fast forward to like 5 years later would have been interesting. On a note that doesn't make me seem like a prat, I fully enjoyed the entire ride of this story. This is one of those pieces of work that just sticks with you for a good long while. It's not often that I come across works that make me feel the same at the end as I did when unfinished the canon HP books. Bravo and thank you.
chibi-Clar chapter 50 . 8/4
Wow!
I like that it sorta leaves it that life still goes on... Like its continuing and gives the implication that everything will go on as it should...
Harry and selenius have a brother thing going on...
Harry got more family (selenius) and I'm happy that tones - Remus - and Fred are alive.
This story is very well written.
Like REALLY GOOD.
There's a lot.
But it all connects; learning anti venom of snake bites, the time turner in the docks, Draco becoming a big brother got selenius... ( I think that's a perfect friendship. Draco will be close to potter since he will be bear selenius. And! Severus is Also de aged. )
This story has everything you need in a story and more.
Intensity.
Mystery.
I really loved how you set up and described Severus and he roomies relationship. It want perfect but realistic; but I think that's what made it perfect and "real".
Anyways. Thank you for writing such an incredible story.
chibi-Clar chapter 48 . 8/4
Beautiful!
I remember that Fred survives.. Will the same happen to Remus and tonks... I wonder.
chibi-Clar chapter 47 . 8/4
Omg!
This is a great story!
Like awesomeness!
I wonder how hermione will use the time turner this time
chibi-Clar chapter 46 . 8/4
Awesome! I love it.
This is really really really good!
Yea... The goblins needed to join this war
chibi-Clar chapter 42 . 8/4
This is intense!
chibi-Clar chapter 41 . 8/3
I like this chapter.
I liked that we got to see selenius point of view and how he's dealing with hogwarts on his own.
Nice!
chibi-Clar chapter 39 . 8/3
Intense! Intense! Intense!
chibi-Clar chapter 33 . 8/1
I so hope Sirius does not die!
2,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »