Reviews for Pride of Time
KellyCakerMaker chapter 25 . 9h
Oohh, this is a GOOD chapter! So very suspenseful. I wonder if Granger will ever find out about Hermione... Is the trio going to spy on her now? Excellent half way chapter, looking forward to the second half !
KellyCakerMaker chapter 11 . 11/11
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! My fangirl heart just grew three sizes! *hyperventilates*

Hehe, I like your little note at the end.
Holy crap that was a fan-frickin'-tastic ending! It was perfect for what a real book would be: answers all you questions but still give a sort of cliffhanger/new beginning. It may be my favorite ever!
lolcia1998 chapter 50 . 10/8
No matter how many times I read this fanfiction (my fifth time actually) I'm always moved to tears, laughter and just simple awe at just how talented you are. I cannot be thankful to you enough for writing my favourite fanfiction - the one that has stuck with me for a while. I am beyond grateful. Keep writing.
LaurieHime chapter 49 . 10/1
I read this a long time ago, and re reading it now was just as enchanting the second time around. It was like a brand new story. Epic, amazing, and wonderful! I'm so sad it's over... But I definitely will be re reading this again one day. :)
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 50 . 9/22
This was incredible. I just read through the entire thing and I'm so impressed. This was long and well done and just really really awesome to read.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 10 . 9/21
Hahahahahaha. That last part is the best. Oh my gosh, that was great. And this is great!
J.D.Bell chapter 50 . 9/7
Wonderful. Really really wonderful and well written. Some of the best fanfic I have read.

Just a thought: I enjoyed your adherence to canon for most of it and the things you changed were necessary in your construct- though, that being said, a lot of the actual books seem to deal with death and dying and you robbed it of some of that. Any thoughts on doing an alternate ending? With the real conclusion of the battle? I would be interested in seeing your Hermione deal with Snapes death. You'd have to be in a dark mood. Probably be tough to write. I wished he hadn't died as well so I guess I can't complain :)
This is the best fanfic I've ever read. Well done :)
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 15 . 8/25
You take the time to make things real, rather than a quick back ground for your characters.
Well written
ScriosAisling chapter 50 . 8/22
First off, wow. This was an amazing story of love, loss, and sacrifice. Thank you for writing this. It has impacted me deeply. Also, this was the best time travel fic I've ever read. Thank you for sharing your creativity! :)
recycledsmiles chapter 50 . 8/20
Thank you thank you! This story is so wonderful!
TranquilSapphire chapter 50 . 8/15
It was a beautiful tale.
This is a really good story
ShannaSnape chapter 50 . 8/7
The ending kind of disappointed me, closing with who you did. I realize it's been done for years but I think a fast forward to like 5 years later would have been interesting. On a note that doesn't make me seem like a prat, I fully enjoyed the entire ride of this story. This is one of those pieces of work that just sticks with you for a good long while. It's not often that I come across works that make me feel the same at the end as I did when unfinished the canon HP books. Bravo and thank you.
2,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »