Reviews for Pride of Time
Renee chapter 50 . 4/20
Amazing. :)
NCorder chapter 50 . 4/15
That was beautiful 3 You have solidified Sevmione for me. It will forever be one of my ships
oh fk
Why were HG's belongings brought upstairs? She left after the meeting with her luggage. It didn't seem that she went upstairs to get it.
hayam chapter 50 . 4/2
A long epic ride - thank you for writing it!
normaj chapter 50 . 3/31
Great story, loved it!
wine witch chapter 50 . 3/30
I enjoyed this story very much: it is long and well-written, the plot phantasyful and from the time of Hermione's reaching her original timeline on artfully woven in and around the main part of the original stories. It is the author's freedom to rewrite several scenes differently to keep the story consistent. For the scenes written parallelly to the books from a different point of view nevertheless I would have preferred the copied dialogues to be quoted or somehow marked. Thanks for this absolutely worth reading story. I am looking forward now to reading the alternative version "Divide of Time".
lostbirdy chapter 28 . 3/26
I really love the twist with Krum and him recognizing her :)
wine witch chapter 18 . 3/25
What a nasty chapter. A violence warning would make sense.
wine witch chapter 9 . 3/23
Thanks for this long, wonderful story. Cannot wait to go on reading.
annagroups0 chapter 24 . 3/22
Since the story is already complete, I know my comments will not mean much, but I felt I had to say this. I understand the reasoning for giving up their child, and the fact that Hermione "remembered" her cousin's illness and recovery was a nice touch. Hermione going ahead with this plan is believable considering she did something similar to her parents in the books. However, it's completely unrealistic to expect that a quick memory modification of the child's parents and Hermione's parents will make everything okay. Do her aunt and uncle live in a vacuum? Surely they'd have employers, friends and other relatives who would know about their dead child. How will this reappearance be explained? I think it would make much more sense if the child's death was imminent, not two years past, and they just did a switch at the very last moment. Also, it's incredibly cruel both to the child to drop him off like this without modifying _his_ memory as well and to the aunt and uncle who are expected to raise him only for Hermione to snatch him back in a few years. If you ever plan to revise this story, please consider making this a bit more realistic.
ShortySC22 chapter 50 . 3/20
Wow. I absolutely loved this story. I couldn't stop reading it and wondering where you were going to go next with it. I love how you fleshed out all of the characters and I really loved Hermione and Snape here. I'm sad I finished because I keep wanting more, so I'm off to start your other story.
Idon'twriteIleak chapter 25 . 3/11
Love this story! Great job on your portrayal of snape!
ria.beaudoin chapter 1 . 3/8
My Harry Potter will now be gathering dust on the shelf because this is my new favorite story. Thank you!
Jonia chapter 50 . 2/28
LOVED this story! Very well done! Thank you!
1,984 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »