Reviews for Pride of Time
NatNicole chapter 30 . 6/26
This fic is awesome! But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't kill Sirius off! Even if he falls into the Veil, have him come back somehow.
that's amasterpiece of fanfic!not only in lenght but in quality!
slytherinslovehermione chapter 50 . 6/22
Oh my goodness! What a beautiful story! I loved it! Now to read the alternate story ending...
so sweet!i love enamoured you for your story!verry well written
bookworm661 chapter 50 . 6/17
There are some SS/HG time turner stories that are all right, some that are pretty good; but this one is in a class all by itself. The others pale in comparison and all I can say is JOB WELL DONE.
bookworm661 chapter 25 . 6/16
Can these two ever get anything right on their own? I wonder if they're going ask Severus or Remus about the "mysterious" godmother? Probably Remus because they can't stand Severus.
bookworm661 chapter 11 . 6/15
I love the April Fool's prank Faulkner and the other teachers played on the students. Dang the duel and conversation afterwards between Severus and Hermione was even funnier. The mental image of Hermione using Severus as a cushion to break her fall was enough to send me into hysterical fits. I won't hex or curse you instead I send accolades. Fantastic job!
bookworm661 chapter 10 . 6/15
Hermione say that they "had a bit of a disagreement" is like said the Sahara is a little dry or the Artic is a little cool. This chapter I found funny and endearing. Keep it up.
waterfallits chapter 50 . 5/28
Amazing story! Absolutely loved it.
nkh1 chapter 50 . 5/22
Loved this story...
Blue night fairy chapter 3 . 5/22
Happy 2000 reviews! It takes a really special, interesting and spectacular story idea and write to create a story like this.
Thank you for writing and yay! You have reached 2000 reviews!
Blue night fairy chapter 4 . 5/22
An enjoyable read, great story!
Blue night fairy chapter 5 . 5/22
So when I started writing reviews for every chapter, you had 1950 review, and with the amount of work that's gone into this story, I have to make that number 2000.
Blue night fairy chapter 6 . 5/22
Great story!
Blue night fairy chapter 7 . 5/22
Amazing story, thanks for all the work you put into the story!
2,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »