Reviews for Pride of Time
This is one of the best stories I have read on this site, if not the best. Heartwarming and well-written, I couldn't put it down.
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 50 . 7/13
Wow! Thank you for writing this amazing story.
BratGirl1983 chapter 50 . 7/5
Love it
Lmx3108 chapter 50 . 6/28
Loved this story. You did such a wonderful job mixing canon and your unique story.
Very nice! You are right, I would have loved a more detailed ending but overall great story. Thanks for writing such a great entertainment. :)
FierySeraphine chapter 23 . 6/11
I don't know if I should continue reading or not. I mean this is one of the best stories out there but I have a few problem with this story.
1) By marrying severus wouldn't that chance the future
2) luscious malfoy would defiantly know about Hermione but why doesn't he say anything when he sees the child version with the same name
3)if your going to give the child why did you create his character anyway? He wasn't even seen that much in this chapter
4) By rescuing Sirius what would the point be if you make him confined in a place?
5) By befriending severus as a child/teen wouldn't that have changed the future so why leave it the same way
6) yes although certain things are different but most of the story follows the Canon so why should I read this when I know it (this is where you convince me to continue reading
7. If I do continue reading, by the end of the war would their son even remember them? If he does wouldn't he resent them?
8)if I do continue reading, wouldn't it make harry furious at Hermione when he realised that she had been sent back in time but still condemned his parents to death and didn't do anything to help them?
9)harry would find out about their relationship when she ages again and he would notice her interaction with snape
10) sorry for this rant and can you persuade me to continue reading? Cause I really do want to read but the way they are handling the situation is irritating the carp out of me.
Anna chapter 50 . 5/26
Merlin... Best Time-Travel Story I Ever read!
Thank You for this Great work You did.
I simple loved it ️
artemisgirl chapter 50 . 5/27
This story was incredible. I loved it. I've been reading it all week, and this is just fabulous.

I loved how you changed things, but didn't, at the same time. All the changes you made were minor, and everything worked together well.

I was mad when Sirius died, but Hermione's instinctive panic for Selenius' safety made sense. Your changed for the goblins and Sanguini and the house elves made brilliant sense, and I loved it.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story! It was truly superb. :)
mltrefry chapter 50 . 5/26
So, I really liked this story. I did not love it because I did find following the story so close to the original was frustrating and boring. Divide of Time should have been been the last half of this.
Which brings me to another reason I was not in love with this: it would have been impossible for Hermione not to change time at all. The second she arrived she'd have created a ripple. She gave Severus a friend when he did not have one like her before. She gave him a new love. When they visited James and Lily together after Harry's birth, there would have been understanding starting to bloom. And maybe forgiveness. He may not have liked Harry as a student still, but the grudge wouldn't be there. Also, he may have found young Hermione annoying but he would have already known that about her. I think he'd have been too fond of her to be as harsh as he originally was. That ripple would have affected a lot of other things and events as well, but you did reasonably excuse the changes. just some introspect at this point.
Still, excellent. I love the friendship Hermione and Severus do form, as well as that she has with the Mauraders.
Mini Luna chapter 50 . 5/25
Amazing! Thank you so much for writing this! I really enjoyed reading it :)
I love that Hermione didn't find a quick fix and went back to her own time after a year. You made her live her life and I haven't seen a story like that before on this site!
Well done! Wonderfully written and I look forward to other things you write.
Sasusc chapter 50 . 5/20
I'm so unsure how I've never seen this story until this week. I've been reading it non-stop whenever I can...I barely wanted to take a shower because it would take time away from reading this. This was very well written...so much details and bits and pieces and it all fitted so well. I love how they fell in love...love how they supported and comforted each other through everything. I love everything about this. I almost didn't want it to end. Okay, I didn't want it to end but it ended so wonderfully that I didn't mind that it ended. Selenius fitted so perfectly into their lives. Hermione being Harry's godmother was perfect. How Severus acted was perfect. Nothing felt OOC...not once! I will be reading this again in the future and be falling in love with it all over again. So thank you! Thank you for writing this and thank you for posting and sharing this. Just thank you!
gw chapter 12 . 5/19
"James had recently inherited Godric's Hollow..."

Godric's Hollow is a village. I think you meant, "James recently inherited the family cottage in Godric's Hollow..." or something similar.
3 3
Henri Jane chapter 50 . 5/16
It took me three days to finish it, but this story is amazing! I truly enjoyed it in a way I generally do not with time travel fics. So thank you for an amazing read!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 50 . 5/16
ahhh this was brilliant from start to finish! now I HAVE to read divide of time because I'm curious how it would go without the deaging!
2,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »