Reviews for Pride of Time
SevmioneAlways chapter 23 . 1/28
Uuuugh this was a really hard chapter for me to read. It was amazingly written, as have the rest of the chapters been, but because as a young mother, my heart broke for her. I don't think I'd be able to do what she did. Itbroke my heart even thinking about sending my five year old boy away alone.

Beautifully written, brought tears to my eyes. It's rare to find an author who can bring out actual tears from me, so kudos! I'm not usually a reviewer, I'm more of a binge reader and review at the end, but this one got me and you totally deserve some applause for the entire story thus far. can't wait to see where you're taking this story because I'm only halfway done!
lkdv chapter 50 . 1/6
it is an amazing history. I loved it. it made me want a love like they have for each other.
thanks.
all the adventures and the storytelling is intriguing and it captured me from start to end.
zeroSpiral chapter 5 . 12/23/2022
This is a good story. But not for me. I'm stopping at chapter 5 because it's just making me mad at the injustice severus is getting from everyone around him. And knowing how hermione is supposed to be the underdog champion. She couldn't be bothered to try to even see and stop these boys from harming him. It's just wrong. From going and saying that Severus would have just ignored the Marauders if they just stop bullying him, but not doing anything to stop the Marauders from doing so is just frustrating and I can't take it anymore. especially knowing that Serious did not get the punishment he deserved for his so called prank.
Thank you. But no thank you.
Shukushaka chapter 21 . 11/20/2022
Well well
I finally see where this is headed...
I always thought Hermione would end up going back in time where everything is as it was. Where she would have to go through serious angst for sev.
But I'm loving this.
Also the way you blend the fiction and the actual book...simply surrel
Shukushaka chapter 1 . 11/19/2022
Quite refreshing first chapter
minimar chapter 23 . 10/27/2022
oh no, its quite depressing now
minimar chapter 21 . 10/26/2022
oh my, you made me cry do hard!
minimar chapter 20 . 10/26/2022
its soooo sad nowbloody idiotic warsthank you, your writin is excellent!
minimar chapter 19 . 10/25/2022
beautifully written, thank you’!
minimar chapter 18 . 10/25/2022
Disgusting VoldemortBrave Hermionie, sweet Sev
minimar chapter 17 . 10/25/2022
oh my, im soooo curious if shes ever going back zo her tome
minimar chapter 15 . 10/24/2022
oooh, im soooo waiting for their summer!
minimar chapter 11 . 10/24/2022
noooo, shie, dont leave now!
minimar chapter 9 . 10/24/2022
aaaww! cant wait for it! maybe bit of jealousy and maybe even a kiss?!
minimar chapter 8 . 10/24/2022
oh, friendlier and friendlier:)
2,796 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »