Reviews for I Want You
xFlipJamsx chapter 2 . 3/12
please please update the story i know its been a long time, i really want to know what happens and how the story ends.
xFlipJamsx chapter 6 . 3/10
please please update the story i know its been a long time
cl.lee chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Oh my goodness having him in Dumbledore's body is just. Creepy. Ew. Disgusting. I can just imagine the face ewwwwww. But i love your story! Its amazing and well, i do hope you havent forgotten about this and update soon! :)
Tmifangirlclacemalec chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
update? more like never. been like 2 yrs 1 m.
CheyenneRayne1 chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
OMG I was so not expecting that! When will you update the next chap? Please be soon
crookshanks423 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Please update! I am soooooo emotionally infested with this! And u haven't even posted since march!
WingsOfDazzle chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
I do hope you stay on this story, it would be quite nice to know your ending. I do find it kinda odd Hermione's parents are kinda of "never to be seen agian", yet draco never ask what is happend with that? Sorry, just random thought about we hear so much about his side.
WingsOfDazzle chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Dude I hope you heal up nicely, a broken collar is no fun. Remember to rest!
Draco lover 91 chapter 6 . 6/26/2012

ginnyaliceapotter chapter 6 . 3/12/2012

This. Is. Amazing.

PrettyNightChild chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Yay! A new chapter!

Kind off a cliffhanger. Ugh I want to know how it's possible!

I really love your writingstyle :)

Keep on writing~ :D
Amiee Potter chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
...OMG! Took you long enough...JK

It was Amazing!
PrettyNightChild chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is such a good story!

I hope you'll write more soon. I used to read this before I went to sleep, but I'm out of chapters now xD

Please carry on this fantastic Dramione fanfic 33
Morphine Slumber chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
I've heard of NaNoWriMo but nawt taken part.. How was it for you?

How is the collar bone? D: *hugs gently* how did you break it? :P

And ALBUS? Didn't see that one coming... I was thinking Lucius, then guessed Bellatrix correctly. Then thought Voldemort, for some reason.. ;) I can't wait for more.

And I *loved* Never What I Want. 33