Reviews for I Promised You A Treehouse
JaToya chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Loved it. Smooth fantastic story. This was the lady Glee fic now I have to find something else to read and just hope it's up to this caliber of storytelling.
Caoimhe Rose chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awww...so adorable!
Pumpernickle93 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
So cute, LOVED your story! Your characterization of Rachel and Puck was really believable, and I loved that you made them plan to go to New York when they where eight and friends! You are a fantastic writer :)
buildingacubbyhouse chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Hey, thankyou so much for writing these stories! At first, I was a bit skeptical of the Puckberry ship, but your stories were believable and sweet, and really got me hooked haha! I found your stories during the summer holidays when I was stuck home on a rainy day, and since then, I've been reading more Puckberry and loving it!

I really enjoyed reading and re-reading your stories in particular, so thankyou for taking the time to write them. They are so well planned out, and I like that in one chapter, you are able to show the progression of their relationship throughout the years. Ahhh, keep doing what you're doing, they are fantastic! Looking forward to reading more of your great stories :)Take care 3
Emrisah chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Lovely story. I can totally picture wee!Rachel walking briskly from person to person . . . made me giggle. )
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I loved it! Stories of Puck & Rachel growing up childhood friends are so much fun to read. It adds depth to the characters & makes the whole story flow so wonderfully. I really liked their kids' names too : )
auhaes23 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Just found out that story and I just loved to read it ! So good !
MysticEyesx chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Beautiful story :)
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I absolutely loved this story! From Puck's Cheeto-stained shirt to Rachel unpacking and repacking to Kurt wanting to redesign the Berry kitchen. I love that they'd been friends since they were little - I always have soft spot for that in fics because that's totally headcanon for me - and that Kurt knew that all Rachel needed was someone who loved her the way Puck did and how their parents have totally been waiting for them to get their shit together since they were eight. (She kept the NY journal!)

I especially loved this little bit: "Santana had interrupted them that time, bursting into the room, drunk off her ass screaming, "It's 2012, bitches!" before throwing up all over the carpet. They'd helped her rinse out her mouth, forced two bottles of water down her throat then tucked her into bed soon after that." Because, duh, almost!sex and Santana being amazing and also because I can just picture Puck wanting to keep going at it and Rachel getting mad and saying "we have to help our friend!"

Thanks for such a great read!
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This a cute (kinda fluffy, LOL!), enjoyable and very readable story that has past, present and future Puckleberry. I dare you to read it and not smile and sigh! Good story!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wonderful! This was so funny and sweet! God, there are so many things that I loved in this story: First, the development of Puckleberry's friendship through the years; then, his jealousy, devotion and strong feelings for her, and the way Kurt and Blaine tried to help him. The ending was heart-melting, thank you so much for letting us enjoy this story!
DarlingEmory chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Sweetest thing ever.
SP827 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is one of the best, if not the best, Puckleberry story I have ever read.

If only Ryan Murphy read this story, maybe then he would finally realize the potential that Noah and Rachel have as a couple and why Puckleberry should be together in the end.
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I loved this story! I really like how Rachel and Puck already had plans when they were eight to move to New York together. The whole dinner with Kurt and Puck was sweet and hilarious. Especially when Puck was telling him to order the pasta because he looked just fine. I also really liked the friendship between Puck and Blaine. Rachel kicking him in the shin and telling him it was about time was so funny, too. I loved the happy ending!
polarpi chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Oh, this was so, so good! The date between Puck & Kurt, the talk between Puck & Blaine, the backyard barbecue, Puck's moment of realization with his mom, and then the "moment" between Puck & Rachel before their conversation? Awesomeness! The ending scene? Brilliant!

Great job! :)