Reviews for Across Dimensions
Jacob9594 chapter 12 . 7/8/2018
MY favorite moment was Gaiamon X
Jacob9594 chapter 11 . 7/8/2018
Now that was an awesome Arkadimon final fight
Jacob9594 chapter 10 . 7/8/2018
And Yamato screws things up again as usual
Jacob9594 chapter 9 . 7/8/2018
I enjoyed the Zone battles in the chapter.
Jacob9594 chapter 8 . 7/8/2018
Poor Rika she has been through a lot and not more finals battles to see
Jacob9594 chapter 7 . 7/8/2018
Ah I always enjoyed the Xross Wars shiw(Better than its dub counterpart)
Jacob9594 chapter 6 . 7/8/2018
Houou Mars’s appearance was one of my favorite moments in the chapter as were the battle scenes.
Jacob9594 chapter 5 . 7/8/2018
Wow Ken made Hiei angry and now Paradixalmon is here with his army
Jacob9594 chapter 4 . 7/8/2018
Dragon X looks pretty and so that is how Takato became evil.
Jacob9594 chapter 3 . 7/8/2018
So that is why Karin was saved
Jacob9594 chapter 2 . 7/7/2018
More heroes to untie sweet.
Jacob9594 chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
Ah what a fun special this shall be.
Ford1114 chapter 13 . 1/9/2016
The final act I’m rereading to celebrate its fifth anniversary. The heroes are returning home to their native dimensions. Man, Takato must have a lot of issues such as Yami Houou, this, and of course his major role in D-Reaper’s Fury, takes a lot of guts for him to grow as a hero. Yes, we remember knowing about the Dimensional Trio Gods with elements of the god cards: SliferGigaSeadramon, RaPhoenixmon, and ObeliskMegaGargomon. Cammy Hino must have feel the connection.

Brave is here, and the heroes learn how Yamato came to existence. The duel on that ice planet, and so forth. Yes I remember Datamon’s three androids traverse to Ken’s world, alongside the D3s see the Hulk.

Yamato and Ken are showing more of their hate to each other, but Brave makes the sacrifice. The heroes get to encounter Sedna’s clone with Zamielmon’s involvement named Sailor Andes alongside a BlackVictoryGreymon. They briefly fight before the evil beings retreat. When the time comes, the Triad will find GranDracmon’s place and siege it.

And that’s the end. I have love the interactions are well done and how it’s a great fanfic crossover. With everything like DoC and finalized past plans done, it’s time to look forward to what’s to come for the Triad. Resurrection B is the third of the special trilogy, and of course Cross Generations, four of these fics have Anime X-Overs and Digimon since they tie together as dimension crossing, the second half of CG will be the finale of these stories. Xros Wars gets involve, and there’s a very big chance that Adventure tri. will be. For what is worth, I thank you all for making a DF/YYGDM finally happened.
Ford1114 chapter 12 . 1/9/2016
The battle is about to reach its conclusion with Paradixalmon. Haha, “the longer you live, the worse they…HEY!” it’s cut short. People are cheering on the Ascendants at their enemy.

Omega and Angemon X becomes Level 2s. Oh wow, Dramon X reveals his Level 2 form as Miracle Mode. Dramon X then goes berserk. Yeah, Hiei shows some hostility to Ken (and Kaiba :P), but not as bad compare to Yamato.

We now see the introduction of the Omega Code Sphere, which allows Paradixalmon to become his XP mode. A voice hears Ken’s mind in encouraging him for fusing with Omega and Angemon Xs to become the Xros Ascendant none other than Gaiamon X! Metalla X is beyond pissed. Finally, they defeated Paradixalmon.

While learning of GranDracmon’s place, they learn about three Digimon that are DMC4 expies. The big kicker, Beyond mentions about the D-Reaper and the reason why they thought ridding of the Ascendants relates to prevent his revival. Flash forward to D-Reaper’s Fury, the Triad unified as a whole defeats the monster and the story is about to be done very soon.

Yeah, I remember the day you first announced that the YYGDM cast are involved in D-Reaper’s Fury, which comes with good results. Looking back, dimension travelling is confusing at times, but manages to get use to it. Heck, without Across Dimensions, none of any future ideas would have exist (such as my Across Conventions Theme Park I created, and the first two party corners before it expands more of the Cornerverse with two special stories: House of Madoka and Shinnen). I feel 2012 was a good start for you and Chaos. :)
Ford1114 chapter 11 . 1/9/2016
Oh shit, the heroes are getting it now since Arkadimon becomes Super Ultimate. Celesta X is about to let out her Amazing Grace, while Metalla X is being the arrogant jerk of wanting to kill that monster. Seirika’s attempt to free Takato and Guilmon continues till it’s complete and restored. The Warlord sure is taking a beating from the D3s before he escapes.

Celesta X becomes Level 2 attracts attention to the heroes, including GranDracmon’s cameo. Celesta X manages to vaporize Arkadimon.

Only one battle remains, the fight with three Ascendants vs Paradixalmon is magnificent to behold, like three Duelists vs Paradox taking turns. Then, Paradixalmon fuses with Beyond to Paradixalmon X. Two more chaps to go.