Reviews for Across Dimensions
supergoku1987 chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
Whoa, long chapter and a lotta intersting devleopments. Poor Ken getting chewed out by Yamato and that mikato girl. That was cool seeing ken punch Zeedgarurumon and making yamato freak out. Whoa, so this brave character is linked to that yamato sword and can seal the yamato persona in Matt? Whoa, neat twist. Yeah, yamato really is rubbing the yydm team the wrong way for his suzaku remark.

Nice to see Ken cool down and dimitri apologize. Really cool the teams are getting to know each other. glad to see Kari getting her confidence back for the big fight. Rei talking to rika about saving takato was a nice touch, man. also cool to see Takuya with his head cleared and ready to fight Gaiomon.

Hell yeah, we're getting into the big final fights. can't wait to see them happen and which groups fight which bad guys. Looking forward to Tai/Omega x, Dimitri/Angemon x, and Ken/Dramon x vs Paradixalmon, man! This story is getting fucking better.
Chaosblazer chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Very good stuff here, the bad guys are preparing for war, Sazaku needs healing from the houou, Yamato and his digimon learned not to mess with Ken, who of course temporarly broke down from all the pressure of things but thankfully Deckerdramon and the other leaders got him back on track, same with Takuya.

Ah yes the parties are about to start, i'm looking forward to what comes next, peace out dude
Ford1114 chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
I find it funny of Sonja hugging Sparrowmon. (chibi moments) And find it odd of two Shoutmons interact each other.

I wonder how long it'll last of the Yamato seal, Brave said he might seal it up for good.

Woohoo! Omega, Angemon, and Dramon X(s) will fight Paradixalmon and Beyond. The later will take his mask of and...
Crimson G chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Awesome chapter. They freed Dimitri and the ninja sisters. Yamato, why do you always want make enemies everywhere you go. Challenging the Houou and Hiei is suicide.

Oh yeah, WE ARE XROS HEEEAARRRRRT!
Belletiger BT chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
OHM! Its the xross heart team! Yeah! that was a real nice surprise! I loved the scene!

Yamamoto really is Vegeta counterpart for trying to challange hohou Mars to be the strongest of universe. I wonder when they will rescue Takato and Guillmon from their dark side.

Update soon!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Sweet lord... yah, I had a good idea what 'DXW-06' stood for, but wanted to hold off until now. :P

Awesome chapter, man. I really liked all the developments leading to the big 'surprise'. Good for Hiei beating Dynasmon in a battle between dragons! Hurrah, Dimitri and those two ninja girls are free! Heh, Omega X did a 'Kari' and forced Paradixalmon them out. _

Sucks Paradixalmon took back DarkSuzakato. Paradixalmon and his crew ain't pleased with him.

It was really cool to see Sedna reunite with her old friend Kaiverse!Tai. Wait until she sees what Omega X is really made of. Too bad Dimitri nearly got into it with Ken, but Sedna was fortunately able to break them apart. Hah, Ken and Mikato go at each other's throats! So much for teamwork. XP

Yamato really better watch what he says around the YYGDM gang. Some aren't taking him lightly.

Huh, so Pikkan and BW are realizing the Jeri and Renamon from YYGDM might be the same ones they remembered from the D3 universe, but their memories were wiped by the nexus? Kinda sad, but hopefully X keeps his word on what he 'plans'. Whatever it is? /

It was just pure awesome to see the DFKai group meeting the YYGDM crew! This is what we've been waiting for the longest time and it feels great! _

Nice brawl in the city before everyone drops into the Xros Wars world! Now that was epic! Ryo and Karin really thought this through and fooled the enemies!

I can't wait to see how they interact with Taiki and company, and plan their next move against Paradixalmon. Should be an interesting chapter next time! Update man, Kanius-sama! _ b
supergoku1987 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
holy crap. great chapter, man! hiei overcome dynasmon with his dragon of the darkness flames. The Yygdm and kai groups finally meet. Yamato sure isn't making any friends with the yygdm team. Omega x meeting karin was a nice touch. Good to see dimitri and ken's friends released outta paradixalmon, but too bad about takato.

things got really good later and now the good guys led the bad guys into the digimon xros wars world. I wasnt expecting that. is xros wars good? I haven't seen yet. can't wait for more. update soon, man.
Ford1114 chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
AWWW! The Xros Wars are here! Now we can personally explained why in the future they will have roles in, you know what I mean.

If the world of Data Squad appears or if its not, then that's alright.
JNaegi chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
I am blown how this is going! I'm not sure where I should begin, so many choices, I am geeking out! On the first note, glad that Hiei was able to take down Dynasmon's attack, don't f with the demons! Second, all the groups meet each other and it was too good. Personalaties going at it, who gets along with who and I gotta say I thought either Rika, Hiei, Rei or Kohana would have busted out the guns given what Yamato said (It would be a good match but I don't wanna say who I would go for). Glad that Shizuka, Mikato and Dimitri got out safelty and Paradixlmon abosrbed Takato again. Oh Ken and Mikato always got to butt heads but it's funny. X trying to keep the peace in contolling the groups. And now the heores are in the Xros dimension, kick ass!

I guess i better do my homework with Digimon Xros. Man I wonder what bonds will form between each group, some are obivious but with these stores you like adding twist to them.

Anyway keep up the goodwork guys!

Later!
Chaosblazer chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
lots of fun stuff this time round, Paradixalmon releases some more of his absorbed victims, but things don't look for DarkSuzukato, Everyone is now acquainted, and in another new world to boot with the Xros Wars group, this should be something.

Ken is so gonna get Mikato for that one too lol, great stuff, let the chaos continue
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Holy sh!T, where do I begin?

First off, awesome fighting going on! I loved the little scenes of the Kaiverse and YYGDMverse crew fighting the bad guys. As always, those are good.

Ha! I knew Omega X would get out of that situation! He's giving Paradixalmon a nice ol' fashioned beatdown.

But, several other things stole the show here. First, the epic return of Houou Mars. What can I say? When she makes an entrance, you know something's about to go down. That was a bitter sweet confrontation between her and Dark Suzakato. :D

Y'know, I do sympathize with Takato. After revealing all that to Mars and Cammy, he spilled the beans on what really bothered him. He brings up good points how the Senshi were quick to forgive Mars for the deplorable actions of Yami Houou, but dismissed Takato when he killed her? He was only doing it to save the universe! Ugh!

I can't be mad at the Senshi, but it does make them look like hypocrites (and I don't wanna call them that! I love 'em!). Well, really... I'm even more mad at Haruka and Michiru than the others. I usually don't mind them and think they're cool, but they treated Takato unfairly like they did to Hotaru and the Starlights before. Oh, what? You don't want anyone interfering with Senshi business? C'mon, guys! You're all in this ride together! For cripes sakes! Get it together!

Sorry... just venting here, but Takato just reminded me of the Rajita invasion event. I hope in the end the Senshi and Takato have a nice deep talk after this Paradixalmon thing is finished. When they return home, someone needs to confront Haruka and Michiru and give them a piece of their mind! I vote either Mars, Hiei, or even Yusuke... hell, why not send Omega X to teach 'em a lesson? He'd straighten those two out. :P

Ok, getting off the rant. The other awesome part was Ken's Tenchu Requiem thing. Epic move and it gets the job done. I did like Ken and Dark Suzakato's brief little exchange. I doubt Dark Suzakato's gonna forgive Ken for the kick to the nads. XD

Sailor Venus, Rio, Ranamon, and Mercuremon hit the scene! Now that's a way to hit the scene! Kudos to their surprise appearance. Huh, I wonder what Ryo wants from Himura, Henry, Youkaiinumon, and MegaGargomon?

Metalla X's getting a strange sense of something. Wonder what that means?

Oh, Omega X has Paradixalmon on his knees! Where is this leading to? :D

Ooooo! Hiei just busted out the Darkness Dragon against Dynasmon's Wyvern! Oh sh!t's about to go down, son! C'mon, Hiei! :D

Gah, multi-cliffies! Boo! Poor Takuya! Pull through, man! And according to your profile update... no chapter update until after Thanksgiving weekend? Gah! NOOOOOOO! x_x

That's cool. Guess you need a break? Well, a Happy Thanksgiving to you if there's no more updates until after the holiday. Can't wait for more carnage and excitement! This story's getting even more epic! _ b
Crimson G chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
I got caught up and all I have to say is that I am loving this. I'm liking Ken, I like the Digital Warlord. Heck I like all of it. Poor Takato, sometimes it's not easy getting over it, especially if you have someone reminding you.

Back in the Raijita invasion I thought the senshi were all double standard and what not. When it's their own 'WE FORGIVE'. When it's not 'BURN IT WITH FIRE!'

I am disliking Uranus and Neptune a bit more. I knew they don't forgive that easily. I hope they mellow out sooner or later. The senshi aren't that special... somewhat.

Later.
Belletiger BT chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Awesome chapter! I loved the battle scenes in there and especially when Houhou Mars showed up. But even with her showing up looks like it's not enought to bring Takato back. Ah and looks like Sailor Venus, Rio, Ranamon, and Mercuremon joining in the fight! I cant wait to see what will happen next. Updae soon!
JNaegi chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
OMG This is getting to good! You got Dimitro, Jarrin, Rio and Minako up in the house, color me impressed (I am not going to geek out but it's too cool!) Takato busting out of Paradixalmon to confront Ken for kicking him in the nads, or just beating him to a tie was good and him confronting his 'big and little sisters' was good to. The emotional exchange between them was bitter-sweet at most and Rei going all Phoenix on them blew my mind (Bow down to the goddess!). Cammy got the mirrior and it protected her so it should get interesting on how she uses it. Takuya got it handed to him and what could of happend! Ken pulling out the big guns to get rid of the bad digimon (Litterly) and Hiei busting out the Dragon of the darkness flame to counteract the wyvern. And Matt got a sense that something is connected to him.

So much stuff is happening and it's kicking ass and taking names!

Later!
supergoku1987 chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
awesome chapter, my man. this shit is off the chain. I loved all the fighting with omega x and paradixalmon, also liked seeing x and his crew hunting down the warlord. nice small bits of celesta x, metalla x, and the others. Good confrontation in there with dark suzukato, ken, and sailor mars. nice talk between mars and takato. I almost forgot mars can turn into the houou, been a while since I remember that. surprise Venus and the others got there.

Awesome attack by ken. Tenchu reqiuem was badass. damn takuya is in trouble. and hiei about to challenge dynasmon! crap lotta cliff hangers. can't wait to see the next chapter, man! This story is getting sick!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »