Reviews for Across Dimensions
masterart chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
i wonder if you crossover anime witchblade and digimon x anime crossover adventures after masane die and found herself in the digiworld some how she is alive and find a portal to the tamer world and she meet them and she remember her ture past and the girl name maria is back also and team up the old and new villains to destory the heros and her daughter rihoko found a portal in the park with her father (reiji) while not looking and stumber upon the other world and find witchblde like not other witchblde bracton and her own digimon parther i hope you like my idea story tell me if you like it or not
Belletiger chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awesome chapter! and the opening action was very good. I whocked to see our heroes being defeated and Takato being taken. I wonder what will happens next! update soon.
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Its here! The 10th anniversary movie! Paradixalmon's design really impresses me.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Heyo! Yay, the big 10th anniversary for Digimon Fusion? Really? Has it been close to 10 years? I wouldn't know.

Wow, this does feel like Bonds Beyond Time movie, but on a bigger scale. I feel there'll be more epicness to follow. And a nice opening theme choice! It's fitting. _

Anyway, I enjoyed the premise and the build up to the opening scene. The YYGDM gang got their butts kicked badly. Well not too badly. Some put up a really good fight. Gee, Paradixalmon and his two pals are really troublesome!

The Digital Warlord's attack was cheap! He's every bit as cheap as Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth! Bad memories! Ha, I laughed at Yusuke's comment about fashion accessories. XD

Too bad Takato and Guilmon got taken. Hope his friends can save him before Paradixalmon makes use of the hazard's powers. Poor Rika and Rei.

Cool, so we're taken to the year after the War Games in the Kai world? The spoilers aren't too bad. We ALL know what's gonna happen obviously that hasn't happened in Digimon Fusion Kai yet. Ha, Tai's hungry. :P

Kinda a big shocker for them to learn the Warlord is Ken's older brother. No doubt X and his Ascendant buddies are gonna confront that jerk!

Heh, has Kari gotten more... brave since the War Games? She stood right up to Yamato like he were an annoyance. Guess Yamato's still learning to accept that his rival's sister is stronger than him now. Poor guy's ego can't accept it. :P

Pikkan and BW, eh? I can venture to guess who they are. Haha.

This Ken Rainer guy sounds like an interesting character. Oh, so there's a Helena in his world? Very cool! _

Aw crap. Paradixalmon and his crew just rained on Ken's parade. Business is about to go down, son!

Awesome chapter and a good start to Across Dimensions. I can't wait for the verses to come together and make this 10th anniversary something to remember! _

Now off to read the new Kai chappie! _ b
Chaosblazer chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ah yes the opening to a long ride of fun and chaos, and of course action packed battles in additon to the ones that took place in this chapter_

We gonna keep the fun level high here lol.

I'm glad we decided to do this it's very nice_ and Rocks
supergoku1987 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Great crossover fic and nice opening action, man. sucks that Takato and Guilmon got absorbed by Paradixalmon. Oh man, it's the digital warlord! X and his friends ain't gonna be happy to see him. Tai and the others gotta get ready. This ken guy sounds cool.

Can't wait for the next chapter. this is getting good!
DragonKnight15 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I might have a lot to catch up on, I mean a whole lot! But I just couldn't say no to not review this 10 year anniversary of your greatest in Fanfiction. I have a lot to learn and I will catch up to your works as much as I can.

Anyway, it's like how the 10th year Yugioh movie is, but TEN TIMES MORE EXTREME! With three villains whom's powers surpasses a lot of teams makes things almost impossible. Not to mention it follows the saem plot to gain the power sources of three targets! That just makes things worse with how this will be like. I just hope our heroes can fight back to save not only their world or the universe, but all worlds too!

With so much like this, i must do better to make my own twist in my story too! I have new ideas because of this and I will make it well! Thank you and I will try to continue reading this and the other stories too.
Crimson G chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
First chapter is underway. A shame Takato is out of the picture for a while. Too bad you didn't have Ryo say 'Ascendant is like a Super Saijin'

Eh, doesn't matter. Keep it man.
JNaegi chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Good start on the story! Guilmon and Takato end up getting captured and Rika and the rest head off to the Accel world and going to meet up with Kensuke and his crew to battle the big bads and in the Kai universe X is getting the others rallied up for the trio about to come to them.

Hats of to you and Chaos, it's goning to be a good wild story!

Keep it up !
LazerWulf chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
A nice start. Looking forward to reading the rest.

85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6