Reviews for Across Dimensions
JNaegi chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Awwwwwww, it was getting good to! I got to say what is with Ken and giving guys critical impacts to the nads? It's like his own personal schitic like Johnny Cage a a little. When it comes to all the interactions I going to say for some it will be a hate/respect realationship with Ken and some of the YYDM characters (and I forgot he has this thing against magical girls or somehthing if I remember correctly?). Can't belive that Dimitri gets captured and I have to say Dark Takato is preatty kick ass to hold his own against Ken.

Good trying to get everyone in the mix a little. This story is keeping me entertained and guessing!

Keep it up you guys, going great!
Belletiger BT chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
awesome chapter! wow, I never expected to see Dark Suzakato. Looks like we have another fallen phoenix in there. and I am more shocked that Dimitri was caucht by the enemy. I wonder what will happen to both our heroes. I cant wait to see what will happen next!
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Now this is where I really get into writing, chaotic battles are my favorites

your probably right, Ken's dead when Rika gets him for what he did, but hey he did what he felt was right, can't blame him for that and he did protect Sedna which was more important as well.

LF to the next chapter, this story is awsome
Belletiger BT chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
That was an awesome chapter! The fights with Paradixalmon were incridible! I loved everything in the chapter. And I am surprised to see Shoutomon. I cant wait to see what will happen in the next chapter!
Starlight AT chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
...epic...

SO FUCKIN EPIC! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! The action, the mysteries, the crossoverness, the villains, the heroes entrapment! EVERYTHING IS SO COOL!

Marta: It is good...

Now then I must return to Sumer Diaries and read the chapters I've been neglecting due to collehge work. And Miho finally get's a partner! Place your bet's everyone!

Amelia: A NEW OC!

Marta: Someone we've never expect..LIKE MAI!

Alice: I say it's Keiko, Yusuke's wife and Raizen Jr. Mother.

Hikari: I say it's Vivian!

...

*laughter from everyone*

Hikari: But-but-but she was with Miho when they debuted in Dawn of Chaos!

There's no way! That crazy Chinese chick! A sailor scout! Hell will freeze over before that happens! You've saw the way she acted in her duel with Rebecca.

Hikari: People can change over time...

Marta: No offense Hikari, but your guess maybe a bit over the top, a bit too obvious.

Amelia *laughing*: YEAH! IF SHE IS A SCOUT THEN POOR YUGI AND KAIBA!
Akira Kamiya chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Well,it's a good narrated the fight between Ken and Warlord very well.

And I am ecstatic to know that Kari continue her training instead of giving up it like her did in the old version of 's such a shame that she slacked off that much in your provious I guess you need to do it to make the plot work,right?_

And the scene of Tai and others train are pretty is still determined to surpass the Yagamis,right?Man,he is just so adamant!

And I wonder if Tai will become the second Acsendant level 2 in the story?I have took your hints_ And it's really awesome that Kari has already had control over her new powerful ,I really want to read Celesta X and Omega X take action against the big bads.I can't wait to see the the look on their faces when they face Celesta X "Acsendant Level 2 " form.I will bet their expressions will be priceless!

Anyway,I gotta hand it to you:Whenever I read your fanfictions,I feel exactly like I am watching the animes themselvse. Your description is simply awesome! To be frank,this story is one of the coolest story I have ever read!Thank you for writing such a great sure make my day!_

And BTW,how many chapters have you planned?I love epic story and yours are the very type I combine adventure,action,friendship and comedy perfectly!Is there any chance this story is as long as the Invasion of Rajita,or maybe even longer?:)
Crimson G chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I like Ryo's pocket Dimension. Too bad for the others in the Ken's universe getting kidnapped. I wonder how Ken will react to Moon and Mars since he has a dislike foor Moon in particular.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Oh ho, neat chapter! :D

It was neat to see the pocket dimension. Didn't expect ya to pull off something like that, but I guess there is where Ryo spends most of his time when he's off-screen? Eh, at least it keeps him busy. Very nifty dimension rules. :3

Good fight scenes in the Accel world! It was neat seeing Ken fight the Warlord. Oh, really neat to see the Helena of that world turn into Sailor Quaoar! Oh, ho and what do you know? Shoutmon! Awesome to see him digivolve into OmegaShoutmon! It was going good until Paradixalmon took Ken's friends! Awesome Xros Wars references. 8D

I lol'd at Ken kicking Warlord in the balls! XD

This guys doesn't play by no rules. Lovely, just like Yusuke. I approve dirty fighting!

Oh my, what a total Deus Ex Machine save! Ken was lucky. I do wonder why one was needed, but eh I guess your friend wrote that part? You really don't go for DEMs unless necessary. Just a critique, but really doesn't bother me. It does allow Ken to take on his big role!

Gee, I wonder how Ken is gonna react seeing the YYGDM team. He's gonna flip. Hahaha.

Cool to see Tai and the Kaiverse crew training! Tai and VictoryGreymon's exchange with Pikkan, BW, BanchoLeomon, and co. was fun. Poor Kari. I hope she can regain that fire that allowed her to win the day! At least Sonja lifted Davis' spirits and got him back in top form. A woman's gotta do that for her man. _

And so we end with Paradixalmon ready to fight Dimitri and Sailor Sedna! This should be good. Can't wait to see Dimitri and Sedna's team-up battle! _

Great chapter. Looking forward to more fun exposition, Ken's reaction to the YYGDM team, and more fighting! Can't wait! _ b
supergoku1987 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Damn man. That was a ton of good fighting. the whole pocket dimenion was a surprise. That's where ryo spends his time. does sedna use it, too?

Nice fighting with ken and paradixalmon's group. Lol at the warlord getting kicked in the balls. too bad paradixalmon absorbed his friends. shoutmon being ken's partner was unexpected, too.

tai and the others are training. cool to see. can't wait for the next chapter to this badass fic.
JNaegi chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Oh man, alot of stuff happend, I don't know here to begin! Those where some good fight sceanes. Those are some intriguing rules about dimensions. Tai and his group training, Davis getting an ego boost from Sonja about not holding back (That's the Sonja I like seeing! Kensuke getting saved by Ametarasumon was kind of a Deus Ex Machnia but he will be a key figure in the grand scheme of things. And whats this Sedna is in Dimitri's world for awhile and they are about to go toe to toe with the big bads? They make a good team so they should put up a good effort and Sedna has trained with her Valkyrie power so she can hold her own.

Story going nice guys, They will be alot of twist.

Keep it going all the way!
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Wow you really went to town with the extra stuff, i'm impressed it's all so awsome, poor Kai Kari though, having doubts about her powers.

I enjoyed writing that scene, I always love writing fighting scenes, I look forward to what comes next as I get the feeling not even I will know what all awaits around the corner

Let us continue to make this fic prosper lol.
Akira Kamiya chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
well,you are one of the quickest updater I've ever is just wonderful!Keep it up!

By the way,I am the last just wouldn't reveal my email address and I don't want double post.:(
YuYuGiDigiMoon chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
What could I say?An awesome start to an epic story,dude._

But I really felt sorry for he will pull I can't help but hope to see the heros kick the villians' will serve them right!lol

And I wonder who the strongest warriors are in each YYGDM,it probably is Houou Mars(Though I have noticed Yami Houou seemed a bit stronger than Houou they supposed to be the same person?Or is it because Yami Houou just like to show off her power?lol) And in Kai,it is Celesta X,right?After all,only 1 year had passed and she was not supposed to slack off that much...And I haven't read Accel yet so I have no ,if Celesta X and Houou Mars work together,they should stand a chance against the Big Bad,right?_

And for some odd reason,I really would like to see a fight(more precisely,a competition) between Houou Mars and Omega X.I don't know these two are kind of are courageous,passionate and both are awesome warrior._

Anyway,keep up with the story.I was ecstatic when I knew you would update weekly!

And if you might answer some of my questions(some of them are odd,I know_),just send me a email address is:

By the way,after reading so many of your stories,I am sort of curious to know who your favorite Sailor Senshi is.I already have a well...who know?_
masterart chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
i wonder if you crossover anime witchblade and digimon x anime crossover adventures after masane die and found herself in the digiworld some how she is alive and find a portal to the tamer world and she meet them and she remember her ture past and the girl name maria is back also and team up the old and new villains to destory the heros and her daughter rihoko found a portal in the park with her father (reiji) while not looking and stumber upon the other world and find witchblde like not other witchblde bracton and her own digimon parther i hope you like my idea story tell me if you like it or not
Belletiger chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awesome chapter! and the opening action was very good. I whocked to see our heroes being defeated and Takato being taken. I wonder what will happens next! update soon.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »