Reviews for The Oracle of Green
Guest chapter 40 . 12/26/2015
I really hope you havent abandoned this fic, its amazing! ;o;
Guest chapter 40 . 12/16/2015
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Writelikeitis chapter 40 . 11/17/2015
Hey! I've been a secret fan of this story for ever and was just wanting to see another update. I need more! ;) it's too good to go without! :)
RandomReader chapter 40 . 8/13/2015
I just found this story (I'm currently obsessed with TMNT) and I love it! I hope you haven't abandoned this story. :(
ICan'tDecide1 chapter 40 . 4/20/2015
You have broken me, but in a good way. I have mixed feelings about this story. It's the first story i've read that has all four turtles in a relationship with one character and has a good plot and it's not just smut. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Thanks. :)
Arctic Fox from Afar chapter 40 . 3/7/2015
Diana Fay chapter 40 . 1/19/2015
Its funny whenever you do the kate/don thing it makes sense for them to be together lol I also think its right how don is the one to open the way for the others

P.s good luck on your next chapter I can't wait for the big bad to come lol
BlackButlerFanForever chapter 40 . 1/3/2015
I love it please continue
InsanityPushedMeOffTheEdge chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
Mwuahahaha Donnie is so smooth
GG chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
Woooo, finally updated this one! And a good hook to go off of from here, very nice. Can't wait to see what you have planned now. (seriously though, you have one of the few good fanfictions, both in TMNT and in general. Good plot, stay true to the characters, and very few spelling/grammatical errors. I hope you continue thus in the future updates. Which hopefully come soon. :D)
Netari89 chapter 40 . 12/26/2014
This is an interesting situation, I was also sad when the chapter ended!
grapejuice101 chapter 40 . 12/26/2014
OMG that was amazing! R U planning to do the next epi soon? Update asap plz
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 40 . 12/26/2014
Keep up the good work loving it alot
InsanityPushedMeOffTheEdge chapter 38 . 11/18/2014
Yaaaay now katie and her turtles can spend some 'quality time' together! :P
X chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
Kate keeps getting hurt a lot it's kind annoying and pathetic that she keeps getting injured in every chapter.